KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Worse Christmas Ever

Worse Christmas Ever
Started by: powerfulone1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worse Christmas Ever

This has been my most terrible Christmas ever and I look forward to no more. I look forward to no more Birthdays also. I'm very disappointing and angry and can't believe any of this. It's been like an out of body experience all day. There's been no other Christmas like this.

It's just........oh god....

Is It Comprehensible.....

You know what. Forget this "is it comprehensible" crap for today.

NOTHING IS COMPREHENSIBLE ABOUT TODAY!!!!!!

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Last edited by InnerRise on Dec 25th, 2005 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why wut happened?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:01 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevy-2006
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the same with me. This is the worst Xmas too.

19 muthaphukkin 93,
and I'm back in this b*tch,
Eazy- muthaphukkin- E, the hip hop thugster...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:02 PM
kevy-2006 is currently offline Click here to Send kevy-2006 a Private Message Find more posts by kevy-2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, usually I'll get some games, maybe a game system, dvds, and other little things for christmas, like new tvs, surround sound system, computers, entertainment system holder, and stuff like that. Every year.

This year I get 2 dvds and that's it. I mean for me this is just beyond belief and very depressing. It's just like any other day and I've been depressed all day, in my nightclothes, in bed. Now all i have to look forward to is disappointing upcoming birthday before i head back to my depressing college dorm for spring semester.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:14 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

This has been the best Christmas I've had in years.... are I've received far less presents then I ever have in the past..... kind of ironic really.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:19 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Re: Worse Christmas Ever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Forget this "is it comprehensible" crap for today.

Thank God for Christmas. [Pun Intended]

I didn't get much either. erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:20 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Worse Christmas Ever

Originally posted by Barker
Thank God for Christmas. [Pun Intended]

I didn't get much either. erm

Think of it as my Christmas Present to you all.

I'm sure you all will enjoy it far more than I will enjoy my whole entire Christmas, if you can call it Christmas.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:34 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I got:
Star Wars OT Box Set
My old Sister's art books (They mean more to me then it might seem)
A $30 Gift Card to Border's (Whoo-hoo!)
A $50 Gift card to Target (Double whoo-hoo!)

Plus I'm getting more stuff later on in the day...

Hey PowerfulOne, why DO you always say "Is it comprehensible" or whatever?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:35 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

you dont need to get a lot of presents to have a good christmas

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:37 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, with my history of christmas's, this sudden dramatic change has a huge effect on my christmas, and so yes, i was expecting way more and need way more and am very disappointed and depress and you can't have a good christmas being disappointed and depressed.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:39 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Exactly, A1. All my cool relatives came over, it was awesome.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:40 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

well all of my relatives, many of them anyway, are up my grandmas, and i'm down here at my house. I don't like a large crowd of people. And since because of a certain event with my dad.

I hardly ever see his side and i've really loss contact with them and don't feel as comfortable around them as i use too, which is bad and i feel bad about that.

so family has nothing to do with it for me.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:42 PM
OB1-adobe

well all of my relatives, many of them anyway, are up my grandmas, and i'm down here at my house. I don't like a large crowd of people. And since because of a certain event with my dad.

I hardly ever see his side and i've really loss contact with them and don't feel as comfortable around them as i use too, which is bad and i feel bad about that.

so family has nothing to do with it for me.

You sound like a selfish soiled rotten Piece of Shit.

I'm glad you had a "shitty day", and I look forward to hearing how you had more.

Maybe this is Fate's way of telling you that since you didn't appreciate anything before I hope you rot for the rest of your life.

I like gifts just as the next person, but I don't get terrible disapointed like you because someone didn't blow $5,000 on me.

What was is it you said "other little things for christmas, like new tvs, surround sound system, computers, entertainment system holder, and stuff like that."

Stocking stuffers are little things, not computers, TVs and entertainment systems

Last edited by OB1-adobe on Dec 25th, 2005 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:51 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually i did appreciate things before.

But you're entitled to your opinion, esp. since i so i openly came out in this way.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:52 PM
krillinite

obviously you didnt, if youre feeling depressed nobody bought you the latest in home entertainment system.

i mean do you realize some people didnt wake up this morning. some people dont have food in their refrigerator for breakfast today. some people didnt have enough money for a F*uckin Christmas tree!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:57 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Looks like The Chrismas Spirit has lost its way into some materialistic entaglements.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:03 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

The 'is it comprehensible' line makes me depressed anyway..
Keep it up. thumb up

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:05 PM
overlord is currently offline Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

This has been my most terrible Christmas ever and I look forward to no more. I look forward to no more Birthdays also. I'm very disappointing and angry and can't believe any of this. It's been like an out of body experience all day. There's been no other Christmas like this.

There's a word for people like you. It's called douchebag.

I had a great Christmas even though most of my gifts were small and not quite what I was hoping for. This will sound corny, but I had a much greater time giving gifts this year. I surprised my mom by spending a lot of money on her and the gift I bought my grandmother brought her to tears.

I hope your next Christmas sucks as much ass as this one apparently did. Materialistic asshat.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:09 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by a1hsauce
obviously you didnt, if youre feeling depressed nobody bought you the latest in home entertainment system.

i mean do you realize some people didnt wake up this morning. some people dont have food in their refrigerator for breakfast today. some people didnt have enough money for a F*uckin Christmas tree!

But i did wake up this morning and we do have the money.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:12 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Re: Worse Christmas Ever

What did YOU give for Christmas ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:12 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote