KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » No wonder....

No wonder....
Started by: RaeRox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raelin
XoXo

No wonder....

No wonder people always have traumatizing childhoods, have you tasted the mush that these companies make for them? I mean the Gerber food in the jar is good, but their little like...tv microwave things, turn it into mush...and there is like nothing! This poor little kid Im watchin is eating steamed peas and square noodles! I mean WTF??? Dont ask about the other kid....he had a craving for shrimp and eggs.... sick

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:39 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

(please log in to view the image)

Sorry... I had to say it.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:39 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

um...ok?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:41 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I made it! I did! eek!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:42 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Isredel
i'm a Crazy Psycopath

Eww... That is completely gross.

Isredel is currently offline Click here to Send Isredel a Private Message Find more posts by Isredel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I made it! I did! eek!

Wow congrats person big grin Whats the second word? stick out tongue

Vanity

haha rae heathers kids have issues

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:44 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

Originally posted by Commando Queen
haha rae heathers kids have issues

no shit!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:46 PM
Vanity

lol yeah....

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:47 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

lol yeah....

he just flipped the bowl onto his head...after i added cheese sauce to his pasta....

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:48 PM
Vanity

Originally posted by RaeRox
he just flipped the bowl onto his head...after i added cheese sauce to his pasta....

witch one kayden?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:51 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Gerber used the same packaging in Africa as what they did in the US only problem was that the packaging had a picture of a baby on them. This didn't go down well in Africa because in some of the place's the product went to the people couldn't read or right so the food they eat always had a picture of the food on them. So when they saw the jars of Gerber food with the baby on them they thought that the sick Americans were giving them baby's for food yes.... true story.

anyway.. I don't have anything to say that was on topic I just came here to say hi to Rae big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:51 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

witch one kayden?

nope riley, the younger one.

Originally posted by T.M
Gerber used the same packaging in Africa as what they did in the US only problem was that the packaging had a picture of a baby on them. This didn't go down well in Africa because in some of the place's the product went to the people couldn't read or right so the food they eat always had a picture of the food on them. So when they saw the jars of Gerber food with the baby on them they thought that the sick Americans were giving them baby's for food yes.... true story.

anyway.. I don't have anything to say that was on topic I just came here to say hi to Rae big grin

Hi craig stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:59 PM
Vanity

niiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccce

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:00 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Hiya big grin

How you been ?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:01 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

Originally posted by T.M
Hiya big grin

How you been ?

Fine. Except for the whole cheese sauce deal. Thats kinda sick. I hate cheese. And cant exactly take a shower, cuz the kids would have free roam of the house.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:05 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Wow congrats person big grin Whats the second word? stick out tongue

PWNS. As in: powns.

yes

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:06 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Fine. Except for the whole cheese sauce deal. Thats kinda sick. I hate cheese. And cant exactly take a shower, cuz the kids would have free roam of the house.

I hate cheese to yes

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:06 PM
Raelin
XoXo

Originally posted by T.M
I hate cheese to yes

OMFG YOU ROCK!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:08 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

OMFG YOU ROCK!

thanks.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:09 PM