KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What was I thinking?

What was I thinking?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What was I thinking?

last night, one of my frequent guests at my hotel, Mr. Corrigan, came to check in. a month ago he had a really hot asian chick with him that he introduced as his girlfriend. well, as he was checking in, i asked him "so where is your lady friend?" he gave me a quizzical look and said that she was in LA. what i didnt know is that there was a lady beside him (i couldnt see her cuz he is a huge guy) and that it was his wife!!!
well, they were in different rooms. a while later, his wife called me about a problem in her room. i went to the room, fixed the problem, then she gave me 20 questions about the girlfriend. she said "its ok, john, we are going through a divorce. he cannot keep his dick in his pants."
then i talked to him, and he was like "its ok, john. she is here with me on business. we are getting divorced. she took the house, half my money and every asset i have."
man, i cannot believe i did this. laughing

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:04 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

YIKES!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:06 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know, right? but he was super cool about it, luckily.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

eek! Cool story though!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:10 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i would never want to be in that position

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:12 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I didnt really understand it

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:05 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Divorce: How many of the women who take actually paid for it?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:00 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bushwacker

Don't blame yourself. The guy should never take his wife to the same hotel he used with a girlfriend. That's just asking for trouble. Then again, maybe he WANTED his wife to know he had somebody else waiting in the wings.
But let's get back to the most important part.....how hot was this girlfriend and why haven't you posted any pics? evil face

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:06 PM
Bushwacker is currently offline Click here to Send Bushwacker a Private Message Find more posts by Bushwacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: What was I thinking?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
last night, one of my frequent guests at my hotel, Mr. Corrigan, came to check in. a month ago he had a really hot asian chick with him that he introduced as his girlfriend. well, as he was checking in, i asked him "so where is your lady friend?" he gave me a quizzical look and said that she was in LA. what i didnt know is that there was a lady beside him (i couldnt see her cuz he is a huge guy) and that it was his wife!!!
well, they were in different rooms. a while later, his wife called me about a problem in her room. i went to the room, fixed the problem, then she gave me 20 questions about the girlfriend. she said "its ok, john, we are going through a divorce. he cannot keep his dick in his pants."
then i talked to him, and he was like "its ok, john. she is here with me on business. we are getting divorced. she took the house, half my money and every asset i have."

i didnt even read that ^

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:19 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Remind me to never check into your hotel when I am cheating on my wife.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:33 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Originally posted by Bushwacker
Don't blame yourself. The guy should never take his wife to the same hotel he used with a girlfriend. That's just asking for trouble. Then again, maybe he WANTED his wife to know he had somebody else waiting in the wings.
But let's get back to the most important part.....how hot was this girlfriend and why haven't you posted any pics? evil face

wtf? Like he's gonna take pictures of this random girl he doesn't know?

Cool story, RJ, that coulda turned out way worse

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:34 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Tell me that's not the man's real name blink

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:53 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just saw him and he is all laughing and shit. i guess all is well.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:42 PM
Sancty
-

So the moral of this story is... no expression

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:44 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
So the moral of this story is... no expression

alwayz check behind fat ppl? lmfao

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:46 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bushwacker

Originally posted by silver_tears

Why? Do you know him?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:50 PM
Bushwacker is currently offline Click here to Send Bushwacker a Private Message Find more posts by Bushwacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by silver_tears

what name? the name i said? no, i edited it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:52 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Remind me to never check into your hotel when I am cheating on my wife.

But you killed your wife your wife is dead.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:56 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Bloigen
But you killed your wife your wife is dead.

Err...yes...right....dead....

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote