KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Well, if I ever move to Greece, I have a job.....

Well, if I ever move to Greece, I have a job.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, if I ever move to Greece, I have a job.....

a greek guy in my hotel gave me his card. he is a resort owner in greece. he says he wants me to move there and manage his hotel.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:13 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Uh. no expression

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:16 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

just sharing.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

That's pretty cool. yes

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:20 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its awesome. i'd make good money and have a house right on the beach.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:20 AM
Ladyluck

Are you actually considering going?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:21 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, its just an option i have.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:21 AM
Ladyluck

Aww. I think you should do it. That would be so awesome.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:23 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

That was you? O_O

Holy Crap.

By the way, Call me, and move here. You would like managing my Hotel.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:23 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Re: Well, if I ever move to Greece, I have a job.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
a greek guy in my hotel gave me his card. he is a resort owner in greece. he says he wants me to move there and manage his hotel.

Well that sounds legit.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:24 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ladyluck
Aww. I think you should do it. That would be so awesome.

maybe after FJ finishes school.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:31 AM
Ladyluck

You should definitely consider it. A lot of people would kill for an offer like that. yes

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:46 AM
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
maybe after FJ finishes school.
School in Greece would probably be cheaper messed

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:48 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, if i am ever in greece i will look him up.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:53 AM
Fallen

i didn't know about this! eek!

a house right on the beach, huh?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:55 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If there's no hidden catch, you've just been offered a great chance.

Though to be fair, as beautiful as parts of Greece are...it takes AGES to get used to. I've been there, my much older cousin lives there. He said it just doesn't feel like a home, more like a temporary work place. Took him ages to get used to.

Absolutely no harm in trying though. Just have a back up plan. You've seemingly worked hard to get where you're at, don't throw it for something of a blind opportunity.

Good luck either way.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:59 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

living in a dream paradise? sounds like a hell of an oppertunity to me. big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:03 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

we'll see, my love. finish school first and we'll see.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:04 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly though. It's a dream paradise, it was to my cousin too.

You're not going on vacation, you're going there to live and work. It's important to be mindful of these.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:04 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

i'm a bit too impulsive for that. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:07 AM