KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why the hell do teenage girls have to be so god damn fickle?

Why the hell do teenage girls have to be so god damn fickle?
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Why the hell do teenage girls have to be so god damn fickle?

Why cant yall like someone for more then a WEEK before you start flaking toward someone else? All of you who claim you 'like' me will end up my death because I'll find out about some other prick one way or another, whether its through my friends, your little profiles, or someone period. Or the personal favorite, have me meet your damn boyfriend as if I don't want to punch him for the hell of it.

Why can't teenage girls get their shit together like regular women?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:56 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JToTheP
Why cant yall like someone for more then a WEEK before you start flaking toward someone else? All of you who claim you 'like' me will end up my death because I'll find out about some other prick one way or another, whether its through my friends, your little profiles, or someone period. Or the personal favorite, have me meet your damn boyfriend as if I don't want to punch him for the hell of it.

no expression i am a teenage girl....

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:57 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

And since we don't even know eachother there's no reason to try to start an argument with me, considering you don't know my reason for asking. So don't get offensive.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:58 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Why the hell do teenage girls have to be so god damn fickle?

Because they're not.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:59 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

And since we don't even know eachother there's no reason to try to start an argument with me, considering you don't know my reason for asking. So don't get offensive.

ok smile were not all like that though

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:00 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Well no of course not. My friends afterall have have an idea of what to gather from life. They continue to like me passed a one week basis, before some other schmuck catches their eye. It's funny with how long I used to like girls in high school at one time. I thought some guys were better than girls.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:02 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Why the hell do teenage girls have to be so god damn fickle?

As botankus so clearly put it, because they're not regular women. In fact, they're just teenage girls. By the very definition of 'teenage girl' you accept that they are not women. So basically I'm saying, what the h*ll is your point?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:05 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

My point is, because as it seems I can't attract a woman who's 19 or older at all. I want to know, in one legit reason I shouldn't get my crazy friends to stomp these damn girls who 'like' me into an early grave.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:06 PM
Peach
mordrem

Teenage girls are fickle because they are just that -- teenage girls. Not all are like that, but most are - so accept that fact.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Great so now I have to figure out, aside from the fact I'm not rich, why I can't attract a woman my own age.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:12 PM
Bardock42

Great so now I have to figure out, aside from the fact I'm not rich, why I can't attract a woman my own age.

Cause you like Kevin Smith Movies?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:15 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Self reflection regarding an issue such as that can be a pretty brutal.

My advice, don't try to impress anyone, find someone with your own interests, and take care of your appearance.

KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

So because I have a sense of humor all of a sudden I'm completely undesireable? With that logic I suggest you stay in Germany, hmm?

Bardock42

So because I have a sense of humor all of a sudden I'm completely undesireable? With that logic I suggest you stay in Germany, hmm?

Your sense of humour needs improvement no expression

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:16 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Self reflection regarding an issue such as that can be a pretty brutal.

My advice, don't try to impress anyone, find someone with your own interests, and take care of your appearance.

I do all that, I just feel sometimes I put too much time into my own self, and my apperance whether it's my clothes, sneakers, music, whatever it may be. Oh well, I think I'll stick to my original theory and just use dormitory college to my advantage when I go.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:16 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Are there a lot of hotties at T.J. Maxx? Hit on the return customers!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:17 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by Bardock42
Your sense of humour needs improvement no expression

Do you know me at all? Do I know you? No. Why should I let you nit pick at my sense of humor because I perfur to have a teenage sense of humor? Maybe I can turn an uptight crazy woman and make her give me a glance because of it.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:17 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

No women can. They can't do anything. Women are so sexist sad

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:18 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by botankus
Are there a lot of hotties at T.J. Maxx? Hit on the return customers!

Have you BEEN to tjmaxx? Maybe 1 out of a hundred-thousand are a decent looking person, and chances are she's with her mother who looks, and acts grutesque.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:18 PM
Bardock42

Do you know me at all? Do I know you? No. Why should I let you nit pick at my sense of humor because I perfur to have a teenage sense of humor? Maybe I can turn an uptight crazy woman and make her give me a glance because of it.

I was merely refering to your rather aggressive reaction towards that little joke of me. (I have to admit it wasn't funny, but I figured I'll see where to go with it)

Oh and just for the record I love Kevin Smith movies.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:19 PM