KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ladies' Drinks

Ladies' Drinks
Started by: RuthlessRufus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RuthlessRufus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ladies' Drinks

Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch. I’ve always been one to go for the “foofy” drinks, anything that sweet and mixed. The site that I use for my drink recipes, thebar.com, does not include a search category for gender, so I am wondering if it's real or imagined. What do you think? Are there drinks that are just for the ladies? Any guys out there that drink fancy mixed drinks?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:42 PM
RuthlessRufus is currently offline Click here to Send RuthlessRufus a Private Message Find more posts by RuthlessRufus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just realised something. Something very important.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:55 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

There are things as Lady Drinks..

Thats Right anything Sweet Or Fruity is A ladie's drink, also, if it isn't Fruity Or Sweet, If it sounds un-manly, then its a ladies Drink.

By the same respect, anything that doesn't make you pass out if you drink it witha straw is also a Ladie's drink.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:14 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: Ladies' Drinks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RuthlessRufus
Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch.

Nothing wrong with that smile

I drink beer, but occasionally I might go get a rasberry and vodka or something, but I honestly dont care what people think, drink what u want to drink wink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:24 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not all males want something harsh to drink either that all they can get out of it is a hangover. Sometimes you want to drink something that tastes good and gives you a little buzz.

Although, I'm 19 so i don't drink........... embarrasment ....I'm serious....

But when I do start to drink, I'm gonna drink whatever taste good to me, b/c I have tried regular beer before and it was disgusting......I mean my friend did and told me....yeah, that's it.........

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:31 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Not all males want something harsh to drink either that all they can get out of it is a hangover. Sometimes you want to drink something that tastes good and gives you a little buzz.

Although, I'm 19 so i don't drink........... embarrasment ....I'm serious....

But when I do start to drink, I'm gonna drink whatever taste good to me, b/c I have tried regular beer before and it was disgusting......I mean my friend did and told me....yeah, that's it.........

is it comprehensible.....

10$ says he's an angry Feminin Drunk.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:32 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
10$ says he's an angry Feminin Drunk.

laughing

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:32 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I mean't that To Be funny, I would of said it if it was anybody else.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:35 AM
silver_tears

Actually, the sweet fruity drinks make for the worst hangovers.
Word to the wise.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:39 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by silver_tears
Word to the wise.

yes It is all the sugar in them.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:46 AM
krillinite

thats nothin too wrong with liking lady drinks...just dont make it a habit...usually wine coolers and margaritas and such are considered lady drinks.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:52 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

A couple of my male friends have a tendency to drink WKD Blue and other such alcopops, and they're literally reprimanded by their other male friends because of it! As if it matters what you drink... one of my female friends always drinks pints of Stella and I don't know how she manages it. She's one of the most feminine people I know, by the way, so drinks reflecting gender is BS smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:37 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

Originally posted by Bloigen
I just realised something. Something very important.

whats important?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:49 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

That he's been drinking ladies' drinks laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:22 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

Originally posted by Syren

laughing out loud i see... that is important!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:34 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch. I’ve always been one to go for the “foofy” drinks, anything that sweet and mixed. The site that I use for my drink recipes, thebar.com, does not include a search category for gender, so I am wondering if it's real or imagined. What do you think? Are there drinks that are just for the ladies? Any guys out there that drink fancy mixed drinks?
That's only according to alcoholics and wankers.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:12 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by silver_tears
Word to the wise.
rubbish. Or is it?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:13 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syren

YAY! Somebody got it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:43 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by xyz jedi
rubbish. Or is it?

Nah, it's the truth.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:05 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Blah, who cares about drink protocols....I just go with whatever tastes good.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:08 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote