KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My friend...

My friend...
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry My friend...

Got deported back to his country. all ma friends are pissed off. mad It so stupid. Man im not in a good mood today, and his gurl is cryin to cuz he aint commin back.

Peace out Raul. sad It wuz nice knowin ya

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Jan 10th, 2006 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:49 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

really? how come?

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:59 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuz these dumbasses found out he wuz illegal to this country. Who eva Snitched, all of the people who got rauls back is gonna jump that motha****a. Im one of them cuz that aint right

Stop Snitchin!!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:04 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:04 PM
Peach
mordrem

He got busted for breaking the law. Simple as.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Illlegal aliens are teh suck.

Get out of the country, or become legal.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

nah, I dont believe that

Just cause they are living in a country illegally doesn't mean they gonna get deported. If he didn't get caught doing something, then he pissed of someone.

I got family who's been in the states for over 12 yrs and they still cant get their green card. They going to university and got jobs to support themselves and stuff. When people are not hurting anyone and the only reason why they are illegal is cause of the slow 'system' , it is really wrong to deport them.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:09 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Like he didn't deserve it. He was an illegal alien...good riddance to him.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:10 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fini
nah, I dont believe that

Just cause they are living in a country illegally doesn't mean they gonna get deported. If he didn't get caught doing something, then he pissed of someone.

I got family who's been in the states for over 12 yrs and they still cant get their green card. They going to university and got jobs to support themselves and stuff. When people are not hurting anyone and the only reason why they are illegal is cause of the slow 'system' , it is really wrong to deport them.
Cuz they didnt have a green card and got deported. Son of a *****! Yo but I got so many firends that arent even legal

Anyway wut i said is jus wut i guess happened to him why he got deported but its iight

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:11 PM
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by JacopeX
Cuz they didnt have a green card and got deported. Son of a *****! Yo but I got so many firends that arent even legal

Anyway wut i said is jus wut i guess happened to him why he got deported but its iight

Stop talking like an idiot, please...it's getting really annoying.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:13 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

HEYYY, just to tell you all, except for native american, you all are ****ing ALIENS to that land. These people just happen to be coming later on when they need a bunch of paper work to stay there and not a time when they had to kill several thousand people to take over their land.

Once they contributing to society, POSITIVELY, then get the heck of their backs. SHEESH

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:13 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It fuggin pisses me off when some one i know leaves. Cuz we people in this country deserve equal rights!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by JacopeX
It fuggin pisses me off when some one i know leaves. Cuz we people in this country deserve equal rights!

Only those who are here legally have rights....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by fini
HEYYY, just to tell you all, except for native american, you all are ****ing ALIENS to that land. These people just happen to be coming later on when they need a bunch of paper work to stay there and not a time when they had to kill several thousand people to take over their land.

Once they contributing to society, POSITIVELY, then get the heck of their backs. SHEESH

Hahaha! My family descended from Native Americans, I can stay. eek! stick out tongue

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hehe, YEP, u most certainly can, LOL

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:17 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, but we have to suffer like hiding cowards miffed:

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:18 PM
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Lana
Only those who are here legally have rights....

Must be a LAW or something right, Lana? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, Gangstas don't roll with the laws that the PO PO enforce, so why should it be any different for his homeys, am I riiieeeeegggghhhht?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:19 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Must be a LAW or something right, Lana? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, Gangstas don't roll with the laws that the PO PO enforce, so why should it be any different for his homeys, am I riiieeeeegggghhhht?
rolling on floor laughing Youre funny man, yu cant rock that joint

So yea im jus not in a good mood

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:23 PM
krillinite

that sucks dude..i feel for ya

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:24 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Hmmm

lol hey if the person is making trouble and part of society that brings down the name of their hardworking , honest countrymen, THEN SEND THEIR SORRY ASSES BACK where they came from.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:24 PM