KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I could've grew up in Canada!

I could've grew up in Canada!
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Arrow I could've grew up in Canada!

I've known this for ages but thought I'd tell you lot. I wouldn't have known about Britain, I wasn't born yet...but does that mean I might not have been born at all because my mum would have had me with most likely a Canadain man...? blink

It was when my Grandma was quite young & I think one of her brothers was moving to Canada but she chose to stay here in this boring old village which isn't good for anything.

I want to go to Canada, looks fantastic! When I got the money I'm going on holiday there. yes So anyone's guess right now is that maybe ~Da Moose~ is a long lost cousin or something... blink

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Last edited by Blue Dragon on Jan 11th, 2006 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:51 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hence why patriotism is horsecrap. Where you're born is out of your control.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:54 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Yeah but even my mum wasn't born at the time so...we would've had different parents. If I was born over there I most likely would have been half Canadain.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:58 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I was born in China, but I would've much rather been born in Canada.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:58 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Nobody seems to be happy where they are born. All I hear is complaints for homeland and praise for the foreign lands they visit or have some know about.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:00 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

You're there now though Dark. smile

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:00 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Penguin dude: I was born in the Antarctica but I would rather have been born in the Galapagos islands.

Bloigen: I was actaully born in Scotland. And I wouldn't swap that for anything.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:01 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
You're there now though Dark. smile

So I am! And what a wonderful place it is. big grin

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:03 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

God I'm glade you wern't born here... Stay in Brittan! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:03 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

i live in and was born in britain.... its good there.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:05 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I was born in Europe, but I think Canada's my home.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:07 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Nationality is merely a filter through which we see the world and each other.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:13 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by silver_tears
I was born in Europe, but I think Canada's my home.

You were? I didn't know that.

I was born in the US and lived here my whole life.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

USA, born and raised.

Never been outside of the country.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:25 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I could have been born in Canada too!! eek! ...if my parents had moved there instead of staying in England. blink Oh my God....it's amazing..maybe we're long lost sisters or something...happy

roll eyes (sarcastic) ...and it's grown...not grew....yes

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:29 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

I was born in Honduras and raised in Toronto, Canada. Been to 5 states in the us, been to Costa Rica and Cuba (only at the airport though) stick out tongue

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:33 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I was born and raised in Belgium. I' ve visited the Netherlands, France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, Greece and the USA.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:35 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by KENobi™
USA, born and raised.

I've at least left the country stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by KENobi™
USA, born and raised.

Never left the country ? Not even for holiday ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:36 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Re: I could've grew up in Canada!

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I've known this for ages but thought I'd tell you lot. I wouldn't have known about Britain, I wasn't born yet...but does that mean I might not have been born at all because my mum would have had me with most likely a Canadain man...? blink

It was when my Grandma was quite young & I think one of her brothers was moving to Canada but she chose to stay here in this boring old village which isn't good for anything.

I want to go to Canada, looks fantastic! When I got the money I'm going on holiday there. yes So anyone's guess right now is that maybe ~Da Moose~ is a long lost cousin or something... blink

Hmm....Nope, don't remember having any Dragons in the family... Of course, I haven't met all of my mother's side, and Gah....if what I have met is any indication of whats lurking in the shadows, it might be entirely possible. wink

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:37 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote