KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » This is so terrible.....

This is so terrible.....
Started by: BlackSunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Shocked This is so terrible.....

I'm not really sure where this came from but It was a bulliten that was on my profile today. This is the most sick sad demented thing someone could ever do. What do YOU think?

Date: Jan 9, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: Kittens in a bottle
Body: dy: IF YOU DON'T SIGN THIS THEN YOU ARE SICK! This is so terrible. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! (www.bonsaikitten.com) A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for The rest of their lives! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their Faces.The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.

Last edited by BlackSunshine on Jan 12th, 2006 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:27 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:28 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

**** that! thats hella old. and fake

bottled kittens

pftt

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:28 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

well, it looks like it's time to start thinning out the herd. people are stating to get extremely stupid and f*cked up.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:29 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

FFS.

When will you people figure out that Bonsai Kittens is a hoax?!

It's not real.

AND it's older than dirt.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

No its not, I do it at homeshifty

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:30 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
FFS.

It's not real.

well, when mine comes in the mail, i'll let ya know, k?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:30 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

I want a bottled Bunny shifty

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:32 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

well excuse the hell out of me. Christ I didnt know it was fake. Guess I should think about it before I post anything anymore for you people.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:32 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Lana
FFS.

It's not real.

AND it's older than dirt.
honestly now yes

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:33 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
well excuse the hell out of me. Christ I didnt know it was fake. Guess I should think about it before I post anything anymore for you people.
thank you happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:33 AM
Peach
mordrem

It's known as not believing everything you're told.

Honestly now, do you REALLY think a myspace bulletin is the best source of news?

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I'm not really sure where this came from but It was a bulliten that was on my profile today. This is the most sick sad demented thing someone could ever do. What do YOU think?

Date: Jan 9, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: Kittens in a bottle
Body: dy: IF YOU DON'T SIGN THIS THEN YOU ARE SICK! This is so terrible. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! (www.bonsaikitten.com) A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for The rest of their lives! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their Faces.The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.
eh..that ones pretty old erm and extremely unconvincing too

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:39 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I just re read this thing and feel like the dumbest person alive. Sorry you guys. Guess I should read things closely before being such a turd. lol I'm having Backfire close the thread asap.

Sorry again big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:40 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I just re read this thing and feel like the dumbest person alive. Sorry you guys. Guess I should read things closely before being such a turd. lol I'm having Backfire close the thread asap.

Sorry again big grin
dont worry..lol.. i signed about 4 myspace petitions for that stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:43 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol, don't be too hard on yourself. I think some people in this thread have already been hard enough on you.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:44 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
lol, don't be too hard on yourself. I think some people in this thread have already been hard enough on you.

is it comprehensible.....

yeah I know what you mean lol...but thats okay...they'll get theirs someday..whatever

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:46 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Closed.

Be nice guys.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:27 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote