KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Where do you want to live at?

Where do you want to live at?
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where do you want to live at?

Immigrants move from their countries beause of need or desire. I live in Miami, but I hate it. Spanish tv Spanish songs the people of the city have an awful attitude, it's like a jungle. The stores have a poor selection, is like they don't like to stock much. Anyway, I'd like to move to Orlando where the theme parks are and american people, I love them even if they do not love me. Are you happy where you are? I've never seen the snow you know. So..tell oh oh, yes, I know there is no snow in Orlando so save it for me.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:20 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I want to live With Santa

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:22 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

i want to live in America, its awsome there yes

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:25 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Santa is fiction during Christmas for the kids. I do live with Sata but that's another story. Bring on more.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:28 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

redcaped- I have been to Orlando before, its a nice place. Although I live in Pennsylvania. I would like to move out to CA for a while check the place out then maybe head back here to PA

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:11 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I need money to to mmove, you know..dollars-this ($) it is terrible.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:15 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Myself would like:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW. Washington DC 20500.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:16 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

i live in britain.... i would like to live in austrailia...

Last edited by *Indiegirl* on Jan 12th, 2006 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:17 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be in Southern California like L.A because the weather is nice.. or I have always wanted to go to Asia so somewhere there maybe.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:18 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes yes, that's, I mean yep..Japan is good for me.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:20 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.M
If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be in Southern California like L.A because the weather is nice.. or I have always wanted to go to Asia so somewhere there maybe.

I want to live in Ontario CA, its close to LA. still hot as heck and best of all RTO lives there stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:25 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I want to live in Ontario CA, its close to LA. still hot as heck and best of all RTO lives there stick out tongue

Yeah laughing out loud

I would live anywhere really in Southern CA, But L.A for me just seems glamorous messed

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:27 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Ontario's hot as hell!!!

LA or San Fran for me...I like the bright lights yes..I'm a city boy what can I say big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:27 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by a1hsauce
Ontario's hot as hell!!!

LA or San Fran for me...I like the bright lights yes..I'm a city boy what can I say big grin

Hey if both our dreams come true i'll see you there big grin

I'll buy you a drink stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:29 PM
krillinite

beer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:31 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lights lots of it like a studio...action, that's all it takes forme and every shape or body.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:31 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I want lightsHappy Dancebut don't make me yellow, I want to shine shine shine...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:34 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by a1hsauce
beer

You owe me a drink stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:35 PM
krillinite

beer beer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:36 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by T.M
Hey if both our dreams come true i'll see you there big grin

I'll buy you a drink stick out tongue

and maybe RTO and I can come up to LA and we can all hang out for a day

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:38 PM