KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Important message

Important message
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Important message

you are all sheep. live life your way.
that is all.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:31 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:34 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Jedi_18
You Are Hopeless

Sheep... boiled or roasted? I'd prefer steak for dinner instead

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:38 PM
Shadow_Jedi_18 is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Jedi_18 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Jedi_18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow_Jedi_18
Sheep... boiled or roasted? I'd prefer steak for dinner instead

Ew. sick

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:41 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Jedi_18
You Are Hopeless

what? You have never enjoyed the sheer taste of raw sheep meat, it most certainly tastes like chicken...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:42 PM
Shadow_Jedi_18 is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Jedi_18 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Jedi_18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Oh Jesus. sick

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:43 PM
Shadow_Jedi_18
You Are Hopeless

Actually I was thinking the exact same thing, sheep sounds awful, and so does lamb, I think ill stick with the chicken and the other regular foods that we humans eat...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:45 PM
Ladyluck

no sick

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:47 PM
Shadow_Jedi_18
You Are Hopeless

hmm I must be doing a bad job at posting because I got three of the same smilies in the last three posts that I made, thats a sign that I need to find a different topic

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:52 PM
Ladyluck

laughing out loud Vegetarian. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:52 PM
Deano

fools. you will all die.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Deano
fools. you will all die.

Who, me?

Shadow_Jedi_18
You Are Hopeless

oh now I get it, I was wondering what was up. I rarely ever meet someone that dosnt like meat wacko

Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

P3|\|6|_|1|\|5 R()(|{!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:02 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Jedi_18
You Are Hopeless

Deano I forsee you getting beat by a mob of neanderthals in your future, and then they will use your eyeballs for decorations so I would watch it if I were you...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:03 PM
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Bloigen
P3|\|6|_|1|\|5 R()(|{!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:03 PM
Deano

what u gonna do when ww3 starts?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:08 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:10 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Originally posted by Deano
what u gonna do when ww3 starts?

Use you as a human sheild stick out tongue

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

hit the nail on the head fianna