KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Ultimate City

My Ultimate City
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Ultimate City

This is no fantasy or movie just my thread. I would get rid of all cities to make them different. No buildings, street/traffic lights, no wheels, only 1 type of food, 1 type of clothing, 1 type of time, 1 type of record, 1 id, and many more. First I would start making a 3 stories building taking all the space of land mass which contains place to live/stores/all kind of centers/green house and leaving a 10 foot wide two way route (one alone throughout the country) between the structure for transport and a 10 foot high energy field blocking the weather. This ground is made of a special alloy that works in many ways. It is magnetism to support the vehicles and gives them the energy to move and interact with it, also creating this shield weather protector. These vehicles are like capsules with capacity of 4 occupants, very tied with comfort, visible from all angles except the bottom and has another type of energy field against impacts with distance/guide detectors. Travel overseas? Like Finding Nemo, sea routes leading to any country desired. This route is the same as the land one. Do you want to understand my idea? Alright. It should be like the human body, flesh=structure/bones=land mass/veins=route for transport, only 1 leading all locations in the world and fast. Is that OK?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:10 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

May I suggest paragraphs in your posts.

Big chunks of (possibly) random writing are a put off.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:11 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
May I suggest paragraphs in your posts.

Big chunks of (possibly) random writing are a put off.

finally someone said it lol stick out tongue

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:15 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

yeah try, paragraphs are cool

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:16 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paragraphs can be your imagination by reading this thread. It is just a creation of mine. By posting a thread we create so I may come up with an idea also.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:18 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

lol, we've been telling him bout paragraphs for ever since he started posting. HE DONT LISTEN.

lol look, he gonna come and say something bout us forcing him to do stuff, like conform and crap.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:19 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by redcaped
Paragraphs can be your imagination by reading this thread. It is just a creation of mine. By posting a thread we create so I may come up with an idea also.

That made no sense at all.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

I actually read it and it sounds pretty scary

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:21 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

I didn't read any of that. happy

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:21 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I pass for "The Island".

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:22 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe that you also create threads and whether they're different or placed on a different forum is still the same.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:23 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

uhuh yes

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:25 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
I actually read it and it sounds pretty scary

it does......it's like something from a horror movie lol

Originally posted by Ladyluck

lucky stick out tongue

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:25 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Sounds to me like redcapped wants to be a dictator over people's lives.

First his "men should wear only blue suits and women only red suits", now this.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I would prefer to live in a city in the clouds with no mass. So a Utopia

There is such a place in the desert. It's a mirage.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:37 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Which communist country are you from , redcaped ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:15 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I belong no where in this world but here I am. Oh, by the way, if one of you 4 people fart inside this vehicle it has an exhale function so anything unpleasant goes out quickly. When I said 10x10 I meant like a cylinder, half bottom solid, upper half barrier and there is entertainment throughout the trip or short stop what ever your motive is.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 11:03 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

That upper barrier is visible, yes you can still see the sky and the city and the speed increases or decreases according to distance. You get in it then select a place on the menu board and enjoy the ride, no need to drive.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 04:18 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Ladyluck

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:12 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diddy brought that from Finding Nemo! There's more, on the sides of the tunnel (left right) there are moving sidewalks about 6 foot wide (also 2 way) and rotating spots for you not to try walking just step on the desired spot and it'll take you.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 06:55 PM