KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Adornments

Adornments
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adornments

Give me double scoop! OK fellas, I bought today a statue of a boy angel reading a book, it's naked and sitting on the ground. I thought it was me because it is plain white/motionless/3 years old/etc. There was also a girl angel just like the boy but sitting differently with her head resting on one shoulder looking to the left side. I may buy this one tomorrow thinking about the posibility of a son or daughter in some future may be... These statues could inspire either of them through their lives or bloodline. This could taste like trash to you "only if" you have tasted it before. We dislike other stories rather than ours and I totally understand. By the way, I took off my long lasting socks and my mom is horrified by the odor, honest! Perhaps this depression by not washing properly could be the nature of needing a girlfriend. If you buy some deco, just make sure it fits in your life. That's all. Hey, I'm doing a favor to ya, no need to read much to copy this message.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:42 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I actually read that, so what does your unwashed socks and stinky feet have to do with angel statues?

100,000+ sperm...and you were the fastest?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:44 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I like your sig. It should however read His mind is retarded. We should avoid contamination...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:47 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KENobi™
I actually read that, so what does your unwashed socks and stinky feet have to do with angel statues?

100,000+ sperm...and you were the fastest?
Oh dear. that was great

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:47 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

What now KEN?! My thread makes 100% sense! It is the description of my day today and some cool and refreshing advices for decoration and that sort of thing. Hope you like it...I mean all the viewers. I'm done with this KEN character.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:49 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by redcaped
What now KEN?! My thread makes 100% sense! It is the description of my day today and some cool and refreshing advices for decoration and that sort of thing. Hope you like it...I mean all the viewers. I'm done with this KEN character.

You should have at least seperated the two thoughts into 2 paragraphs instead of throwing the stinkiness in between the thoughts about decorations. Then you should have named the thread My Stupid Day, instead of Adornments.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:51 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

You may think your done, but the KEN doesn't think your done till he sticks a fork in you...

King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Give me double scoop! OK fellas, I bought today a statue of a boy angel reading a book, it's naked and sitting on the ground. I thought it was me because it is plain white/motionless/3 years old/etc. There was also a girl angel just like the boy but sitting differently with her head resting on one shoulder looking to the left side. I may buy this one tomorrow thinking about the posibility of a son or daughter in some future may be... These statues could inspire either of them through their lives or bloodline. This could taste like trash to you "only if" you have tasted it before. We dislike other stories rather than ours and I totally understand. By the way, I took off my long lasting socks and my mom is horrified by the odor, honest! Perhaps this depression by not washing properly could be the nature of needing a girlfriend. If you buy some deco, just make sure it fits in your life. That's all. Hey, I'm doing a favor to ya, no need to read much to copy this message.

I still think ever post of yours should be in the Philosophy Forum. no expression

Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

You give him to much credit Itzak

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:52 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by AOR
You give him to much credit Itzak

Tis true. smokin'

Edit: The only reason I say that is because they never make sense.

Last edited by Itzak on Feb 8th, 2006 at 01:56 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:54 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Re: Adornments

Give me double scoop! ......... This could taste like trash to you "only if" you have tasted it before............my long lasting socks and my mom .

Tell your brother Brian Peppers I said whats up.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:56 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Itzak, if I wasn't a philosopher myself Id think you were dissing my homies...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:57 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile I'm so proud!

I've made Ronny laugh! embarrasment Anyway, keep participating. Read before always. When you buy deco buy yourself in terms of color or expression.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:02 AM
King of Blades
The King

Um I believe Ronny laughing goes to the Credit of Ken, as it is his post he is quoting...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:02 AM
Peach
mordrem

You didn't make Ronny laugh....she laughed at Ken's comment.

Originally posted by AOR
Um I believe Ronny laughing goes to the Credit of Ken, as it is his post he is quoting...

(psst...Ronny's a girl...)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by AOR
Itzak, if I wasn't a philosopher myself Id think you were dissing my homies...

laughing Don't worry, I'm not. I was being sarcastic.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:03 AM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Lana
You didn't make Ronny laugh....she laughed at Ken's comment.

(psst...Ronny's a girl...)

Said it first smokin'

AOR-1 Lana-1

Game on...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by AOR
Said it first smokin'

AOR-1 Lana-1

Game on...

Yeah but you called Ronny a guy when Ronny is in fact a girl, so you lose stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Lana
Yeah but you called Ronny a guy when Ronny is in fact a girl, so you lose stick out tongue

eek! damn you

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:06 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by AOR
eek! damn you

*strikes a pose and sings the Final Fantasy victory theme*

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:06 AM