KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I wish we could see all the birthdays

I wish we could see all the birthdays
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I wish we could see all the birthdays

When I argue with people on here, sometimes I question their maturity and check their member info to see how old they are. I swear though, whever I come across one of these people, they never have their age posted. It gets irritating when I'm trying to figure out if I'm arguing with an adult who should know better or if its simply a middle schooler. Anybody else ever have this problem?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I can see where you're coming. However, it doesn't bother me in the least. If a person is acting like a idiot, it's probably likely that he/she is one. Regardless of age.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:19 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Yeah, but age can be an excuse. I feel bad to rip into somebody if they are only 14 as opposed to a 28 year old dumbass.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:35 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
Yeah, but age can be an excuse. I feel bad to rip into somebody if they are only 14 as opposed to a 28 year old dumbass.

Fair enough. Still, if some little brat is giving you the shits acting all superior to you, you got to break that SOB in two. Before they turn into that 28 year old who acts like he had a lobotomy.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:45 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

wow, nevermind, your sig is awesome. Is it alrite if i save it and stick it on my school planner?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 11:06 AM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

but remember.. People don't have to be honest with there age... I've seen a few people change there age....

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 11:24 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I think that lots of times though people don't want to lie, but would rather not expose their info. If it was mandatory for it to be exposed, I bet most people would put they're real birthday. I'm not saying this should be done, I'm just expressing how I feel.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 11:28 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
but remember.. People don't have to be honest with there age... I've seen a few people change there age....

Who?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:19 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote