KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » im nervous

im nervous
Started by: ladygrim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Worried im nervous

I have to phone my place of work to find out if i still have a job now i feel really nervous and sick because of it sick

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:26 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Re: im nervous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladygrim
I have to phone my place of work to find out if i still have a job now i feel really nervous and sick because of it sick

Why? What did you do? Just do it, the worst they can say is NO, and NO is only a word, and you can bounce back from it.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:26 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Why?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:27 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Just breathe... don't think about it.

Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i kno but i just generally get nervous and dont kno how to start the convo ...stupid thngs like that

ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Just do it. It has to be quick like a band-aid.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:29 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Back soon

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:29 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

**** work just call and be like, what up ***** do I still work wit you or not? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:30 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Report A.S.A.P!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:31 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I did it and the managers not in

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:33 PM
Lord Paradise

Well, that messes things up, doesn't it?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:35 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: im nervous

I have to phone my place of work to find out if i still have to give my boss a blowjob now i feel really nervous and sick because of it sick

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:36 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

yep , kno i have to wait for them to ring me and they have to do before 5pm tomorow because after that i definelty dont have a job EEEEEEEKKk

Slay
Skyhighatrist

Ain't that a *****

Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

yep , kno i have to wait for them to ring me and they have to do before 5pm tomorow because after that i definelty dont have a job EEEEEEEKKk

Whats the whole 'not having a job' part? Is it like a new job, or did you do something like get pissed and storm out or something?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:38 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Don't think about it. Read something; watch something. Get it off your mind.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:39 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by Mišt
Whats the whole 'not having a job' part? Is it like a new job, or did you do something like get pissed and storm out or something?

Its more like not being in for 12 weeks sad cuz i go to college so they gave someone my shifts so now when i have freetime to work theres no shifts for me and thats my problem

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:41 PM
Vendetta
Jamaican me crazy MON!

Re: Re: im nervous

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Why? What did you do? Just do it, the worst they can say is NO, and NO is only a word, and you can bounce back from it.

Funny that one word from someone else changes the way feel in a blink of an eye, but when u try to motivate yourself, you need more then one word to even start thinking about what you want to get yourself to do.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:41 PM
Vendetta is currently offline Click here to Send Vendetta a Private Message Find more posts by Vendetta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

READ THE QUOTE IN MY POST

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:42 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Don't think about it. Read something; watch something. Get it off your mind.
hence why im online

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:43 PM