KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I want revenge, but I should just get over it.

I want revenge, but I should just get over it.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I want revenge, but I should just get over it.

So, here's the story:

My reporter and I went live for the 5pm news the other day on this suburban street. The story was about these three little 19 year old punks who claimed they were car jacked. The police realized they fit the description of these three white dudes who pistol whipped an older man earlier that morning. It turns out they were the ones, and they faked the car jacking for reasons we still don't know.

Anyway, when we went live for the 5pm news, these neighbors started honking their car horns and this super loud crazy horn that could be heard over the tv, and it distracted my reporter. I know it sounds kinda funny, but I flipped them off anyway. They ruined my live shot. Now I want revenge. I'm going to egg their trucks! eek!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 04:58 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Also, my news director called the police on them, and they said they honked their horns since I flipped them off, which is crap since I flipped them off after the fact. I will throw eggs at them on my last day of work, which is next Friday.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 04:59 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Whay arseholes, go and throw eggs at their cars and let down their tires. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:06 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanteMayCry
Restricted

Account Restricted

from 1 to 5 my care factor towards your story....

how many fingers am i holding up

Attachment: 805951153.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Black Angel.Dante's Theme.Phantom.Ghost of Dante.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:08 AM
DanteMayCry is currently offline Click here to Send DanteMayCry a Private Message Find more posts by DanteMayCry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

stab them to death while they sleep

does this work?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:09 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanteMayCry

Well you are the one who read it, you dumb ass. smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:33 AM
Hazardous

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well you are the one who read it, you dumb ass. smile

laughing out loud pwned.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:35 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Stop using that damn avatar, it's going to piss many people off, me included.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:21 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I say get over it.yes

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:26 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i say, blow the bastards up with a nuke and then, shoot them with an AK-47, and then, piss on their remains yes

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:29 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

stab them to death while they sleep... you can borrow my cleaver!

does this work?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:44 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO! shoot them, nuke them and piss on them!!!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:44 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Lovely Murder
stab them to death while they sleep... you can borrow my cleaver!

I'd say that will work, I will get it done for 200 smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:05 PM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:11 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Also, my news director called the police on them, and they said they honked their horns since I flipped them off, which is crap since I flipped them off after the fact. I will throw eggs at them on my last day of work, which is next Friday.

So you are fired?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:13 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
So you are fired?

I think he means he is leaving confused

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:18 PM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I think he's the cameraman so the cameraman flipping them off probably doesn't fire the cameraman.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:50 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by MC Mike
I think he's the cameraman so the cameraman flipping them off probably doesn't fire the cameraman.

I don't think he is fired, Them hinking the car and breaking up a live shot might actually be good for the ratings.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:52 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Well actually if we are going to do this technically...you care 4 out of 5 on the care factor.

1 for your avatar.
2 are in your sig
and another 1 is in the uploaded image.

smokin'

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:36 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Re: I want revenge, but I should just get over it.

So, here's the story:

My reporter and I went live for the 5pm news the other day on this suburban street. The story was about these three little 19 year old punks who claimed they were car jacked. The police realized they fit the description of these three white dudes who pistol whipped an older man earlier that morning. It turns out they were the ones, and they faked the car jacking for reasons we still don't know.

Anyway, when we went live for the 5pm news, these neighbors started honking their car horns and this super loud crazy horn that could be heard over the tv, and it distracted my reporter. I know it sounds kinda funny, but I flipped them off anyway. They ruined my live shot. Now I want revenge. I'm going to egg their trucks! eek!

I am sooo sorry, had I known it was you....

wait, you did flipp me off, and that's why I honked my horn. you got what you deserved

I'm just kidding, I'll be over soon with the eggs....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:53 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote