KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do you want to be royalty? ... don't want it!

Do you want to be royalty? ... don't want it!
Started by: Jadin42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jadin42
Jade

Sleep Do you want to be royalty? ... don't want it!

For some of you who have been on my threads know this my sister and i have it rough of course we aren't going to get a throne anytime soon because ... well ... you see life for us is hard my parents have the Romeo and Juliet love story!! My Ada's parents don't like my Moma's parents and my Moma is very sick right now and they give her until next chritsmas to live but they also said she might not last that long!! My Moma is very dear to me and my sister so it is tough!!! we have to learn princess edicate and what not all of these things and take care of our sick mother we get no time to us!! so go easy on us!! we are just like all of you! only we want to be teenagers for as long as we can!!! as My Nana said (grandma in Italian) "be a kid as long as you can! you two are the only grandchildren i got so try not to grow up too fast." so please go easy!! we are suffering and you have no idea how it feels to watch your mother sufferin pain and agony!!!

what you think of other people is what you think of yourself!!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:46 PM
Jadin42 is currently offline Click here to Send Jadin42 a Private Message Find more posts by Jadin42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Oh my god! You aren't a princess! Jesus ****ing christ, you're completely delusional!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:49 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I thought Skeezeboys and Junkdin were dead. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 02:00 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Paragraphs is a nice word.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:34 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

No. I’m already a royal pain in the… oh never mind. embarrasment laughing

BTW Echuu, when was the last time you practiced your guitar? eek! laughing

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:38 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No. I’m already a royal pain in the… oh never mind. embarrasment laughing

BTW Echuu, when was the last time you practiced your guitar? eek! laughing

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Last night... a friend and I were jamming together and he also showed me how to read tabs. I learned something!!! eek!

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:45 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Jadin42
For some of you who have been on my threads know this my sister and i have it rough of course we aren't going to get a throne anytime soon because ... well ... you see life for us is hard my parents have the Romeo and Juliet love story!! My Ada's parents don't like my Moma's parents and my Moma is very sick right now and they give her until next chritsmas to live but they also said she might not last that long!! My Moma is very dear to me and my sister so it is tough!!! we have to learn princess edicate and what not all of these things and take care of our sick mother we get no time to us!! so go easy on us!! we are just like all of you! only we want to be teenagers for as long as we can!!! as My Nana said (grandma in Italian) "be a kid as long as you can! you two are the only grandchildren i got so try not to grow up too fast." so please go easy!! we are suffering and you have no idea how it feels to watch your mother sufferin pain and agony!!!

I can totally feel with you. I was in a very similar situation, not to long ago. Well, no one here knows but your heartwarming story moved me so much I need to tell. I am actually the king of the United States. It was a hard time I had, because the US believes to be a Republic. And I also had to kill my father, politics, you know. My grandmother then suddenly got really sick and died, it was a horrible time. And then my brother had this whole Oedipus thing going, he's not my real brother only half (same mother), well, I had to have this whole "Kain and Abel" problem cause he was conspiring against me with my Prime Advisor, the Cardinal Richelieu. I had to get away with them. That's the curse of a royal. But life on court is pretty decent at the moment...so, if you need any help, just ask me. Oh if someone didn't know, the Kingdom of America acknowledges the Romanian Monarchy...

Last edited by Bardock42 on Mar 29th, 2006 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:50 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Originally posted by Bardock42
I can totally feel with you. I was in a very similar situation, not to long ago. Well, no one here knows but your heartwarming story moved me so much I need to tell. I am actually the king of the United States. It was a hard time I had, because the US believes to be a Republic. And I also had to kill my father, politics, you know. My grandmother then suddenly got really sick and died, it was a horrible time. And then my brother had this whole Oedipus thing going, he's not my real brother only half (same mother), well, I had to have this whole "Kain and Abel" problem cause he was conspiring against me with my Prime Advisor, the Cardinal Richelieu. I had to get away with them. That's the curse of a royal. But life on court is pretty decent at the moment...so, if you need any help, just ask me. Oh if someone didn't know, the Kingdom of America acknowledges the Romanian Monarchy...

Monarch life can be so hard. sad
Do you guys recognize the kingdom of Genovia too?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:53 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Black Ghost
Observer

Whats ironic is I think she is serious.... OMG!!!

Maybe we could co-rule, yeh know, friendly KMC advice always helps...

Which throne are you talking about? Is this a country or something because I dont think there are many monarchies left these days.

And if this turns out to be some joke...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:56 PM
The Black Ghost is currently offline Click here to Send The Black Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by The Black Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Originally posted by The Black Ghost
Whats ironic is I think she is serious.... OMG!!!

Maybe we could co-rule, yeh know, friendly KMC advice always helps...

Which throne are you talking about? Is this a country or something because I dont think there are many monarchies left these days.

And if this turns out to be some joke...

The Kingdom of Romania! Duh...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:57 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Eis
Monarch life can be so hard. sad
Do you guys recognize the kingdom of Genovia too?

No, we are at war with them...everyoe knows they are a facist country....just look at that woman who leads them....DEATH TO THE KINGDOM OF GENOVIA

By the way, I don't watch retarded movies.......d'oh

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:58 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

No, we are at war with them...everyoe knows they are a facist country....just look at that woman who leads them....DEATH TO THE KINGDOM OF GENOVIA

By the way, I don't watch retarded movies.......d'oh

lol I saw it when I was like 10, and I'm quite proud of myself to have disliked it back then as well.

Go Genovia though. no expression

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:01 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Eis
lol I saw it when I was like 10, and I'm quite proud of myself to have disliked it back then as well.

Go Genovia though. no expression

Quite ironic that I first claimed it wasn't a Kingdom and then called it just that, no?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:02 PM
Eis
androgynous mind

Quite ironic that I first claimed it wasn't a Kingdom and then called it just that, no?

Not really since I didn't specify what you recognize it as.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:11 PM
The Black Ghost
Observer

Wow i just figured out that she is from Slovenia. It is a monarchy after all. hmmm..

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:12 PM
The Black Ghost is currently offline Click here to Send The Black Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by The Black Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Bardock --> laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:42 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jadin42
Jade

You know it's hard to keep myself off my moma but you people make it very hard!! my life isn't all that great and last night i found out i was adopted!!! this is the worst time of my life so lighten up people!!!

what you think of other people is what you think of yourself!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:16 PM
Jadin42 is currently offline Click here to Send Jadin42 a Private Message Find more posts by Jadin42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You know it's hard to keep myself off my moma but you people make it very hard!! my life isn't all that great and last night i found out i was adopted!!! this is the worst time of my life so lighten up people!!!

Oh I am sorry, couldn't possibly know that random strangers on the Internet (namely....I) can make your life hard. I just enjoy calling Bullshit when I see it.....so, yeah, BULLSHIT!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:19 PM
Eis
androgynous mind

God you're so pathetic.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:24 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I play the thigh drums. After I have a shower, my hair is wet. All hail, Bardock - King of 42! Lillac thoughts shall invade the cities by the way of an extreme tempest.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:39 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote