KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » If you had a pet pig, would you feed it pork?

If you had a pet pig, would you feed it pork?
Started by: DiamondBullets

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

If you had a pet pig, would you feed it pork?

I would!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:56 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I'd Feed it Bloigen.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:57 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'd feed it rice.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I would!
edit: the previous post was too dirty for your eyes

One little spark...

Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'd Feed it Bloigen.

laughing

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:58 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I'll feed it chicken.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:58 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

NOT PORK

bacon

but not pork

Mr. Bacon to be exact

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:59 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

No! that would be cannibalism... mad

I would feed it with human flesh... yes

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:12 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: If you had a pet pig, would you feed it pork?

I would!

laughing I would just for a laugh and then sit down and have a beer with my mates and watch smile

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:57 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing I would just for a laugh and then sit down and have a beer with my mates and watch smile

I'd do the same thing laughing

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:27 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would you have a pork as pet? One of my grandpa did once.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:21 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Didnt farmers do the same thing with cows and then that's how mad-cow disease came around or somefink like dat?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:35 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it?

Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:48 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

No.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:48 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Im not reading all of that no expression

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:52 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I feed a cookatoo chicken feet once. does that count?
should have seen it scouf it down messed

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:14 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd feed it Bloigen as well.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:55 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I hate pigs, so I would just get a filet knife and bleed it from its neck hanging by its feet and a .22 shot to the head of that filthy animal.

Than put in on spit and slow cook it in a bbq and have Carolina BBQ with memphis mustard slaw and a ton of friends over.

The End.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:35 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

The start.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:38 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

I would!

CANNIBALS!!!!!

Think of the children.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:43 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote