KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The funniest thing happened at work today....

The funniest thing happened at work today....
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Love The funniest thing happened at work today....

I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grin

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

laughing out loud

You Burned the Shit Out of m Face mad

Damn Mace

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:29 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grin

laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:30 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

laughing out loud

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:31 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

You Burned the Shit Out of m Face mad

Damn Mace

The mace we carry ain't no joke! That stuff'll drop you to your knees! Oleoresin Capsicum or OC for short is the gas we use.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

laughing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:50 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Impediment

Awwwe, nothing more romantic that forbidden love! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:37 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"Cute fuzzy little butt"? laughing out loud Oh shit son

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:39 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Awwwe, nothing more romantic that forbidden love! roll eyes (sarcastic)

for you reminding me of wuthering heights i should kill you no expression

Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

laughing out loud hehe

Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud hehe

*tackles*

HI!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:40 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

hey there, hi there, ho there! big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:40 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

stick out tongue whats up?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:41 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

nothin' much...i have a shit load of homework this weekend...and i wanted to go garage sailing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:42 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

yea i have 2 projects to do and 2 musical performances tomorrow

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:42 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

i just finished a 27 page english poetry thing...now i have to start reading romeo and juiliet...bah

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:43 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
for you reminding me of wuthering heights i should kill you no expression

I wish I knew how to quit you. laughing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:44 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
i just finished a 27 page english poetry thing...now i have to start reading romeo and juiliet...bah

haha yea i read that freshman year too

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:45 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Re: Re: Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I wish I knew how to quit you. laughing

laughing i hate that book so much

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:45 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
haha yea i read that freshman year too

i dont understand anything they say messed

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:46 PM