KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » 'warning, Reading E-mail, Can Cause Birth Problems!'

'warning, Reading E-mail, Can Cause Birth Problems!'
Started by: Crusher

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning 'warning, Reading E-mail, Can Cause Birth Problems!'

Because thats what this ex freind of mine whos says "Ive been harrasing her with e-mails" says, she told this crap to another freind of mine.......

"Do you know, by any chance, that I'm four-months pregnant, and if ANYTHING wrong goes with my child, he will be held criminally responsible for it because I have all the written proof to show that he has been stressing me out and harassing me, even though I kept telling him to leave me alone?"

All I said to her and my beer drinking buddy who ive known for over 15 years thats supposivly the father to be... I just told her "why havent you guys talked to me? Thats what real freinds do!" And she gave me a hostile reply back, and all I said was "I hope you and that BUM get aids and die *****!" "Have a nice life!"

How can that stress you out? Jeese. he story is very long behind this. But after taking them on 2 140 mile round trips in the past, and ot once helping me out with the high cost of gas, I feel they owe me man.

Do I have the right to expess how I feel about it?

Old Post May 4th, 2006 05:02 AM
Crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I got confused cause they didnt flow coherentlyno expression

Old Post May 4th, 2006 05:04 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 06:32 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

Well it obviously did stress her out, next time don't be friends with a stressed out pregnant lady...there always crazy....

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:42 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloigen
(please log in to view the image)
laughing

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:44 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Re: 'warning, Reading E-mail, Can Cause Birth Problems!'

Originally posted by Crusher
Because thats what this ex freind of mine whos says "Ive been harrasing her with e-mails" says, she told this crap to another freind of mine.......

"Do you know, by any chance, that I'm four-months pregnant, and if ANYTHING wrong goes with my child, he will be held criminally responsible for it because I have all the written proof to show that he has been stressing me out and harassing me, even though I kept telling him to leave me alone?"

All I said to her and my beer drinking buddy who ive known for over 15 years thats supposivly the father to be... I just told her "why havent you guys talked to me? Thats what real freinds do!" And she gave me a hostile reply back, and all I said was "I hope you and that BUM get aids and die *****!" "Have a nice life!"

How can that stress you out? Jeese. he story is very long behind this. But after taking them on 2 140 mile round trips in the past, and ot once helping me out with the high cost of gas, I feel they owe me man.

Do I have the right to expess how I feel about it?
Since when did pregnant chicks need a reason to get stressed out? If every baby came out deformed because their mother god stressed out We would have some pretty ****in ugly babies in this world.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:47 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Mišt
I got confused cause they didnt flow coherentlyno expression

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:47 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Mišt
I got confused because you suck. no expression

I agree, although that is kind of harsh. no expression

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:18 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

The girl / woman is a nutcase is all. She is married, and is screwing my good freind that is having HIS child which her husband excepts. I just dont understand!! I think she just married HIM to get her Canadian citizenship or somthing.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:27 AM
Crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad Why do you read my emails

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:54 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote