KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Feck it, I'm going to just drink lots of beer right now.

Feck it, I'm going to just drink lots of beer right now.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Feck it, I'm going to just drink lots of beer right now.

mad

Have you ever had such a bad day where even though you try your best at a new job, people who have been there for years just don't seem to cut you any slack? And when you pull through for them they don't seem to notice, but as soon as you are slow at editing on a new system that you are not used to, they get all offensive and won't listen to reason just because you almost missed your live shot, but actually made it on the hair of your chinny chin chin.

You know what? Feck them! Feck them in the dirty earlobe! I'm drinking beer. And I'm drinking it alone. I have no shame. smile

beer

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:41 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Im drinking a beer right too....did a couple other things I shouldnt but like you said... feck it...my day was shit too.

made by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:43 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

DRINK UP!!!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:46 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

*hasn't had a beer in a couple months*

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:53 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm on my second beer.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:54 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

It's easy for people who are rusted stuck in a job to ***** about newbies, but remember they only do that to elevate their own selfesteem as they seek flaws in others so they can ignore their own.
Don't be bothered by that to much and just give your best, and soon you will gain more appreciation then those wankers.
They are offencive and/or ignorant because they see you as a threat, so they actually fear they are less than you.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:55 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
It's easy for people who are rusted stuck in a job to ***** about newbies, but remember they only do that to elevate their own selfesteem as they seek flaws in others so they can ignore their own.
Don't be bothered by that to much and just give your best, and soon you will gain more appreciation then those wankers.
They are offencive and/or ignorant because they see you as a threat, so they actually fear they are less than you.

Thanks. This one guy got up in my face and was like . . . "What happened to your live shot?" And this was right when I was setting up another live shot which was just about to go live. I maintained my composure, because I'm a fecking professional, man! Then I said, "Can we talk about this after I'm done with THIS live shot that I really need to focus on?" He was like, "Yeah, I can do that." Then he walked away and . . . hold on.

beer

And then he went home before I could explain anything to him. I'm cracking open my third beer now.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:59 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

im only on two but i did have a shot of jack

made by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:01 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
im only on two but i did have a shot of jack

Jack is a good man. I wish I had some Jack. I do have some Rum! shifty

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:03 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Great googily moogily! I just drank a huge shot of cheap ass rum from a wine glass. blink

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:04 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Hehehe you silly goose....

I love drinkin from ass wine glasses embarrasment its swell....

Im out of rum...finished it last week. i do have vodka in the freezer but at 4am i dont need much more.

made by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:06 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Nice gag with the beer! (on that stuff myself here, just home from nightshift).
But to topic, he only intended to break your concentration or make you reply in a dumb manner, you did neither so you won. That is why he left before the conversation could evolve. Stick to your attitude; be professional and you'll outlive assholes like that easily.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:09 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Hehehe you silly goose....

I love drinkin from ass wine glasses embarrasment its swell....

Im out of rum...finished it last week. i do have vodka in the freezer but at 4am i dont need much more.

Oh my gawd! I have a bit of Vodka too! eek! But I think I will pass on that. The shot of rum almost made me gag.

Here's my disgruntled self, so far . . . .

Attachment: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:15 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

you silly yes

made by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:17 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Nice gag with the beer! (on that stuff myself here, just home from nightshift).
But to topic, he only intended to break your concentration or make you reply in a dumb manner, you did neither so you won. That is why he left before the conversation could evolve. Stick to your attitude; be professional and you'll outlive assholes like that easily.

Dude, you are sooooooooo right on. Producers have such hot heads when stuff goes wrong. I had this one producer at my old job, he was always the most chill calm guy when stuff went wrong. His shows usually went the most smooth because people would respect him and go the extra distance for him since he was always fair, smart, calm, and level headed.

*takes a fat swig of BEEEEEEEEEER* beer

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:19 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Im fixing to eat a small bowl of chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles yum!

made by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:25 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Stressfull situations reveal ones true character. Seems you have some colleagues that should have chosen a less challenging job.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:28 AM
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

have anyyone one been busted-dui?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:28 AM
Jarshewa is currently offline Click here to Send Jarshewa a Private Message Find more posts by Jarshewa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Here's me now. Notice I look like I'm feeling better! It's cuz I gotz youz guys to talk to.
happy <======= I'm trying to imitate this smiley.

Attachment: picture 39.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:29 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Obvious improvement!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:31 AM