KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My dog is seriously dying-??????????????????

My dog is seriously dying-??????????????????
Started by: Jarshewa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

My dog is seriously dying-??????????????????

i love my dog but its over 30 years old.shes got arthritus in all her legs starting yesterday.she dont move she don t eat she dont drink all she does is wine pain every couple hours.

i would of put her out a long time ago but apparently in ne. it costs money and "swear to god" we dont have enough money to put her out???!!!

what i want to know is.....wou;d be wrong for me to pull a ole yeller.
im being serious,i love that fukin dog

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:11 AM
Jarshewa is currently offline Click here to Send Jarshewa a Private Message Find more posts by Jarshewa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

My dog has arthritis and we give her a couple of paracetamol every day. It seems to perk her up a little. If it's ok for kids, it's ok for dogs!
But if that doesn't work (obviously, give it a couple of days to kick in) you MUST take her to the Vets. It would be unfair to her if you didn't.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:03 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Just smash her head with a brick, you wuss.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:36 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Britrogue
My dog has arthritis and we give her a couple of paracetamol every day. It seems to perk her up a little. If it's ok for kids, it's ok for dogs!
But if that doesn't work (obviously, give it a couple of days to kick in) you MUST take her to the Vets. It would be unfair to her if you didn't.

like i said lack of funds bro

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Just smash her head with a brick, you wuss.

i had no problems with you till now

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:17 AM
Jarshewa is currently offline Click here to Send Jarshewa a Private Message Find more posts by Jarshewa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

plus she refuses to eat any more, she drinks water every now and then,but n a hour she'll puke it back up

id like to know some "real" opinions.

i

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:19 AM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: My dog is seriously dying-??????????????????

Gotta love threads like this first thing in the morning.
Originally posted by Jarshewa
i love my dog but its over 30 years old.shes got arthritus in all her legs starting yesterday.

Damn, that's an old dog! You should be proud that she's lived 210 dog years and only got arthritis in all of her legs starting...yesterday.

i love that fukin dog

One day, God forbid, when old faithful finally takes her last breath, I see nothing better for both a eulogy and an epitaph than this last statement. Spelled the same way, of course.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:24 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Well, if you care about the dog there comes a time when you have to bite the bullet - it sounds bad, so take it to the vet. I believe there is a fee for them having a look (just like with Doctors) but not a huge amount. Likewise, if the dog has to be put down there will likely be an additional fee, but it is not huge. In the end the only person who will be able to give you a proper answer is a vet - and you never know, they might even have some good news.

If you wish to take matters into your own hands, well, there is no telling what can happen. I have heard, if you wish to put a dog down painlessly yourself, it is possible to do it by slipping sleeping pills into it's food (what's good for a human I guess) but I can't verify this. In the end my advice is the vet.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:29 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

than
Originally posted by botankus
Gotta love threads like this first thing in the morning.

Damn, that's an old dog! You should be proud that she's lived 210 dog years and only got arthritis in all of her legs starting...yesterday.

One day, God forbid, when old faithful finally takes her last breath, I see nothing better for both a eulogy and an epitaph than this last statement. Spelled the same way, of course.

hey i didnt start this thread to me made fun of
im being serious,ur a dick

when someone thats close to you dies and you want reassuranece
i hope......................

never mind.you'll probably get what you deservere

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:31 AM
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

Di8ck!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:31 AM
Bardock42

than
hey i didnt start this thread to me made fun of
im being serious,ur a dick

when someone thats close to you dies and you want reassuranece
i hope......................

never mind.you'll probably get what you deservere

He certainly is a dick, but you are an idiot. I'm with botankass.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:35 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I fukin love you, man!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:43 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I fukin love you, man!

But I'm 210 years old and have arthritis....since yestereday.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:44 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Don't make me pull a Old Yeller on your ass...di8ck-iatch

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:47 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

ummm, if you are serious bout this , then listen to this

I just lost a dog due to a massive infection and i wish i had put her down instead of going through 2 weeks of medication . It was heartbreaking to watch a 100pound active dog just wither away in front of my eyes.

Yes you will miss your dog, but go put her down man. At that age , since she not eating and just taking water, it sounds like kidney failure. You will fell like a real loser later on, when you know that your dog didn't have to suffer in her last days , if you had only put her down earlier.

AND IT aint that much to put down a dog. Get the money ( its less than 50......and here its TT50 to put down a dog, thats less than US10). SO take your cheap ass and your beloved dog to the vet and see whats wrong with her. If she cant be saved, put her down.

IF you love your DOG, YOU WILL DO IT.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:47 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

Originally posted by Bardock42
He certainly is a dick, but you are an idiot. I'm with botankass.

why am i an idiot.
i dont care
i came for support
i left with resentment

thanx guys.

so whats the age limit here 12-13
or maybe you just like gettin a rise out of people,....do it to someone you can see in real life. ***.

big mistake trying to find assurane in an immature place.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:49 AM
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

Originally posted by fini
ummm, if you are serious bout this , then listen to this

I just lost a dog due to a massive infection and i wish i had put her down instead of going through 2 weeks of medication . It was heartbreaking to watch a 100pound active dog just wither away in front of my eyes.

Yes you will miss your dog, but go put her down man. At that age , since she not eating and just taking water, it sounds like kidney failure. You will fell like a real loser later on, when you know that your dog didn't have to suffer in her last days , if you had only put her down earlier.

AND IT aint that much to put down a dog. Get the money ( its less than 50......and here its TT50 to put down a dog, thats less than US10). SO take your cheap ass and your beloved dog to the vet and see whats wrong with her. If she cant be saved, put her down.

IF you love your DOG, YOU WILL DO IT.

in nebraska it costs the human socitey a hundred and thirty dollars to put your dog to rest.(im gonna here it)but i cant afford it.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:51 AM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

big mistake trying to find assurane in an immature place.

That's a nice assessment, but what did you expect? Try a dog lover's message board if you want better feedback.

Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

cheap ass. go to hell.

Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

i wish there were a 'no dickehead' thread but thats impossible.!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:52 AM
Bardock42

That's a nice assessment, but what did you expect? Try a dog lover's message board if you want better feedback.

Yeah, exactly....I hate dogs.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:56 AM