KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » This is what happens when people don't sleep

This is what happens when people don't sleep
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

This is what happens when people don't sleep

So, last weekend I was away at an anime convention (that I go to every year). This year I was insane enough to sign up to staff laughing out loud So I was working most of the weekend, and then at night my roommates and I would stay up being insane idiots until 5-6 am, then have to be up by 8-9 am for work....yeah. Well two of my roommates (Zac and Steph), myself, and my sister decided on Sunday that we wanted to walk over to McDonald's for lunch (Zac, Steph, and I originally intended to at 4:30 am but yeah, didn't go)....while we were there our lack of sleep - we had gotten maybe 10 hours total all weekend - turned into insanity, and we made artwork out of the salt and pepper.

And we made Domo-kun.

(please log in to view the image)

big grin

We did a lot of other random things too, while there laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:31 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Wow! Domo Kun owns, another one for the domo kun thread if i can find it! happy That rocks! It rocks! It rocks my socks! But seriously, its good

rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Domo-kun are cool. They chase kitties.

“Dreams shape the world."

Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Are you sure that was only because of lack of sleep........no expression...stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:32 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, we're also insane.

But that was just a given. We were staffing an anime convention that had over 12,000 people this year! stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

well when I haven't gotten sleep you can tell I'll be very down,sounds like you guys where kinda hype.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:39 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Hentai covention?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:42 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

No...I'm sure there was hentai there but I didn't see any.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S.S
well when I haven't gotten sleep you can tell I'll be very down,sounds like you guys where kinda hype.

We hit that state of "so overtired that you're bouncing off the walls" by Friday night. The first night of the convention. Yeah.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:43 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

laughing out loud

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:45 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

You traveled to the Convention right?
sleep is the last thing someone thinks about on a trip.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:46 PM
Peach
mordrem

It was about a half hour from my house so no, I didn't really travel or anything.

Zac flew up from Texas for it, so Steph and I had a great time teasing him all weekend about the fact that he was from Texas laughing out loud first thing she said: "Pronounce the name of the state you're in!" "...Illinois?" "Good, you didn't pronounce the 's', so we don't have to beat you."

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:49 PM
Mr.Biscuits

messed You beat people for that.no expression
What if he steps on your shoe...........

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:52 PM
Bardock42

What's wrong with Ili Noise?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Lana
Sure there was hentai there and,to be honest,I liked it.

Lana watches hentai!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:00 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Bardock42

It's wrong, that's what!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:04 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lana
It's wrong, that's what!

Who decides that?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:05 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

It was the only album to have ever received a score of 9.9 in some sucky magazine. no expression

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:07 PM
Peach
mordrem

Who decides that?

Whoever the hell named the state and decided it was pronounced without the 's'. It's a French word stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:09 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

you know what i do when i get bored?!??!!

go to a tool concert

which i am going to today

owned

One little spark...

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:10 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote