KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » bird flu movie is real- You might want to read this!!

bird flu movie is real- You might want to read this!!
Started by: Rixttle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rixttle

bird flu movie is real- You might want to read this!!

I couldn't find where the bird flu movie is so i'm not sure where to put this. I just found this article and it says that the bird flu mutated yesterday and it's a complete global killer!!! How did this happen???? Why didn't they tell us????

Warning Issued That Bird Flu Virus May Have Mutated Into Highly Contagious Human Strain

FULLERTON, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 05/15/2006 -- The recent news over the last few days of confirmed "clusters" being reported in Indonesia is posing the grim reality that the bird flu virus may have now mutated into a form that can be easily passed among humans. The current fatality rate for this particular strain of the H5N1 virus is 78% and appears to be somewhat Tamiflu resistant, which is different from the strain found in Turkey.

Once the virus has mutated, it will take 1 - 4 days before symptoms first appear because of what is known as the "incubation period." During this time frame of the initial mutation, the virus will have a chance to spread around the globe via airport travel, which will most likely result in simultaneous outbreaks around the world.

Some experts feel that this super-influenza virus will transform the world overnight into a situation resembling the New Orleans catastrophe. All deliveries to stores, restaurants and gas stations would immediately cease because people would either be too sick or too scared to attend their jobs. This would cause huge shortages in a matter of just a few days. People need to begin buying extra supplies today.

The best way to survive this super flu pandemic is to minimize contact with other people. This will require people to stay in their homes for an extended period of time. Without adequate food and water, this cannot be accomplished. In addition, if people wait too long before they begin buying extra supplies they may find that there are no supplies left to purchase.

If you would like more information on the quickly developing events, we would strongly encourage you to visit a very popular website that is attracting a lot of attention from around the world. This new website features a live discussion forum which allows people to post messages from around the world in real time conversation. This site can now be viewed at: Avian flu talk.com.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:12 PM
Rixttle is currently offline Click here to Send Rixttle a Private Message Find more posts by Rixttle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Uh.......woohoo?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:17 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: bird flu movie is real- You might want to read this!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rixttle
the virus will have a chance to spread around the globe via airport travel, which will most likely result in simultaneous outbreaks around the world.

Pfft, so we shoot down all airplanes. Problem solved.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:19 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rixttle

I think it's too late. I think we need to buy extra food and water like it said. During the Spanish Flu of 1918, I read that most people died in their homes from pure starvation. If this lasts a year, then wwe will need a lof of food!!!!! And what if the stores get wiped out over the next few days??? Then my family will starve?????

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:24 PM
Rixttle is currently offline Click here to Send Rixttle a Private Message Find more posts by Rixttle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

bird flu, pfft, we dont have airports where we live for like...73.2 miles. not to mention, we is in the country, we safe.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:26 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rixttle

Maybe we shouldn't circulate this artcile around the internet so we can have a chance to go shopping before it's too late LOL !!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:26 PM
Rixttle

There is no vaccine and no medine available!! There is no cure!! There is no way the human race can survive this!! It snuck up on us with no warning!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:27 PM
Hazardous

I think it's too late. I think we need to buy extra food and water like it said. During the Spanish Flu of 1918, I read that most people died in their homes from pure starvation. If this lasts a year, then wwe will need a lof of food!!!!! And what if the stores get wiped out over the next few days??? Then my family will starve?????

You do that, Ill go play outside. Ps, this isnt 1918, we have things called vaccines now.

There is no vaccine and no medine available!! There is no cure!! There is no way the human race can survive this!! It snuck up on us with no warning!!!

Take this gun, it'll be a lot quicker and painless

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:27 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

the only thing that will destroy the human race is the n00b flu! run while you still can! ahhh!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:28 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Renamon
the only thing that will destroy the human race is the n00b flu! run while you still can! ahhh!

Goddammit I think I caught it from this thread

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:29 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO! well mist.. you still have the gun.....

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:30 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

laughing Why are there always moron's like this wasting everyone's time and energy?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:34 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Fiann@
laughing Why are there always moron's like this wasting everyone's time and energy?

Well cause otherwise, I'd be doing it embarrasment

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:38 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

what can i say? o btw, you just caught t3h n00b flu and only i have the cure evil face

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:39 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Im not scared of the bird flu

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:39 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Mišt
Goddammit I think I caught it from this thread

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:52 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:11 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote