KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Finally!

Finally!
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Shocked Finally!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cyclops died big grin worthless sonofab*tch he was cool Wolverine should've killed him in the first movie, but made it out to look like it was the government, so that Jean would've been really pissed and used her mind powers to convince Xavier to join Magneto and rule the world under the iron fist of the mutant! evil face Plus Wolverine gets the girl, and the least badass character dies, so everybody wins! eek! Word to ya mother. cool

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Last edited by Darth Revan on May 28th, 2006 at 05:18 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:13 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

my muver aint here.................

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:14 AM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Revan
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cyclops died big grin worthless sonofab*tch he was cool Wolverine should've killed him in the first movie, but made it out to look like it was the government, so that Jean would've been really pissed and used her mind powers to convince Xavier to join Magneto and rule the world under the iron fist of the mutant! evil face Plus Wolverine gets the girl, and the least badass character dies, so everybody wins! eek! Word to ya mother. cool

Nice use of spoiler tags for those who haven't seen the movie for ****s sake.

Last edited by LanceWindu on May 28th, 2006 at 05:20 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:15 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

See if I care

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:15 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Nice use of spoiler tags for those who haven't seen the movie for ****s sake.

You're the one with the X-men sig, you're supposed to have seen it already. no expression

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:16 AM
Because I can
Defenestration

Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Word to ya mother. cool

I'll give her the Message, Thanks.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

Oh, so YOUR muver is here.....

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:17 AM
Darth Revan
-

...but edited. no expression

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:18 AM
LanceWindu

You're the one with the X-men sig, you're supposed to have seen it already. no expression

I have seen it. smile But I'm looking out for those who haven't and don't want to be spoiled.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Next time warn what the spoiler is about!!! >_< LOL

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:22 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Originally posted by Kosta
Next time warn what the spoiler is about!!! >_< LOL

sry lol! embarrasment

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:23 AM
Darth Revan
-

I have seen it. smile But I'm looking out for those who haven't and don't want to be spoiled.

Ah. smile

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:23 AM
Because I can
Defenestration

Chaaaaa

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:24 AM
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

Who said Cyclops died? Did anyone see him die? Mr Sinister anyone. shifty

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:25 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Originally posted by Valharu
Who said Cyclops died? Did anyone see him die? Mr Sinister anyone. shifty

Yes—I was there—I saw him [SPOILER - highlight to read]: blown into a kajillion tiny pieces by Jean Grae's awesome powers of awesomeness (accidentally...................? I hope not, because Wolverine is way sexier than Cyclops no expression) He is deader than dead.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:27 AM
D-FENS

Whats your overall opinion about it,Ken?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 06:19 AM
D-FENS is currently offline Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Too bad we didnt see the ****er blow up! Always hated Cyclops in the movies, never did anything good except against Toad.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 06:23 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Thank you guys... no expression

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post May 28th, 2006 07:04 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

o shit, ruined for me i hovered over the thread title and read it!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:28 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote