KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I think I'm only allowed to make two threads per day now.

I think I'm only allowed to make two threads per day now.
Started by: Gornack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think I'm only allowed to make two threads per day now.

sad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:00 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

*mocking laughter*

You were cooler as Tired Hiker. no expression

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:00 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gornack
sad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:01 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by DarkC
*mocking laughter*

You were cooler as Tired Hiker. no expression

Dude, whatever. All I know is that I just tried to make a third thread in one day and this came up . . .

"You have attempted to create more than 4 threads in the past few hours. As a safety guard to prevent spammers, you will not be allowed to create new threads for the remainder of today. If you feel this is in error, please contact the Administrator."

. . . . this is such crap!!!! It's says I attempted to make more that four, when it was only two . . . crap I tell ya! mad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:02 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by LanceWindu

Slaps Lance. big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:03 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

ooo ooo me next

Slaps Lance. big grin

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:04 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Slaps Lance. big grin

*doesn't watch your amazing camera man skills on the news* BURN!

Originally posted by JacopeX
ooo ooo me next

You're not gone yet?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:06 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Dude, whatever. All I know is that I just tried to make a third thread in one day and this came up . . .

"You have attempted to create more than 4 threads in the past few hours. As a safety guard to prevent spammers, you will not be allowed to create new threads for the remainder of today. If you feel this is in error, please contact the Administrator."

. . . . this is such crap!!!! It's says I attempted to make more that four, when it was only two . . . crap I tell ya! mad

That is crap.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:06 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

ooo ooo me next
I need you to read the second page on the forum by VV that complains about things being constantly repeated and it makes them stupid. It also says that people do things just so they can fit in..........................

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:07 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LanceWindu
You're not gone yet?
18 dayz away wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:07 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vraya
I need you to read the second page on the forum by VV that complains about things being constantly repeated and it makes them stupid. It also says that people do things just so they can fit in..........................
I dont wanna fit in anywayz, im leavin this place so what reason since the beginning should I care of who I am in this forum erm. I agree wit vinny v with the fitting in part BTW.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:08 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Vraya

laughing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:08 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

ooo ooo me next

Slaps JacopeX big grin

Dude, why are you leaving? confused

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:11 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I dont wanna fit in anywayz, im leavin this place so what reason since the beginning should I care of who I am in this forum erm. I agree wit vinny v with the fitting in part BTW.
You're leaving eek!

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:16 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Slaps JacopeX big grin

Dude, why are you leaving? confused

Don't question why, just applaud.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:17 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very very busy schedule with alot of things

And I jus found out that my mom signed me up to classes..........Crap im really busy

Salsa lesson

This other class i forgot

Training

School

People

The wedding

School again

traveling

Its just ridicoulous and at the same time, im glad I made the desicion to decrease my internet time usage.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:18 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Not that you guys care, but I just tried to change my name back to Tired Hiker, and it said I can't. Soz, I emailed a very powerful moderator and begged her to change it back. Not that you care.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:18 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Not that you guys care, but I just tried to change my name back to Tired Hiker, and it said I can't. Soz, I emailed a very powerful moderator and begged her to change it back. Not that you care.
no, we don't stick out tongue

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:22 AM
NinthCorona

I do.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:27 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

When you change your name, it warns you like, four times, in bold letters, that you can't get an old username back. erm

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:06 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote