KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » *cries!*

*cries!*
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Worried *cries!*

So today was the last day of my classes in HS.

I've been so upset I burst into tears while talking to mom over lunch. sad

I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to the place around which the past few years of my life have been revolving around. I LOVE my teachers. They are the best in the world.

sad
*sigh*

"Had we, but world enough, and time."

Last edited by Punkyhermy on Jun 13th, 2006 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:00 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

I hate High School... no expression

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:01 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Meh, I loved my last day, couldn't wait to leave that hell hole.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:03 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Agreed, can't wait to leave, I'm so excited about Uni

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:03 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

8 days of school and im out big grin

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:05 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
Agreed, can't wait to leave, I'm so excited about Uni

*is envious*

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:05 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: *cries!*

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
So today was the last day of my classes in HS.

I've been so upset I burt into tears while talking to mom over lunch. sad

I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to the place around which the past few years of my life have been revolving around. I LOVE my teachers. They are the best in the world.

sad
*sigh*

"Had we, but world enough, and time."

try and keep in touch with your teachers as well as your friends. im sure they would like to know how one of their students is doing in the real world outside high school.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:06 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Why so much HS hate?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:06 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

High school was shit. College is waaaay better.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:08 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I don't hate HS I had an amazing time and made tons of friends, but after four years I'm ready to move on and HS no longer can keep me entertained.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:09 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Why so much HS hate?

Because HS sucks...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:11 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

i had some of my best years (so far) at high school. it can be a great place and cements alot of friendships for the future.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:11 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

My HS years have been nothing but misery... if there is a hell on Earth than my HS is it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:12 PM
Spartan005

Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Because HS sucks...

Because your mom sucks Blow pops no expression

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:13 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Spartan005
Because your mom sucks no expression

I don't think she has had sex in years...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:13 PM
silver_tears

Originally posted by The Pict
i had some of my best years (so far) at high school. it can be a great place and cements alot of friendships for the future.

I agree with the first bit, but I don't think I agree with the whole cementing of friendships. I can't wait to leave the school, and the city, and I'm not keeping any fingers crossed about staying friends with my friends from HS. But I'm cool with that, I'm ready to move on big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:14 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

My HS years have been nothing but misery... if there is a hell on Earth than my HS is it.

were you bullied?? sad

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:14 PM
eggmayo

Hmm, I'm glad I'm leaving school. Four exams left, then I never have to go back there again. I won't miss it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:15 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

I don't think she has had sex in years...

what?

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:15 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by The Pict
were you bullied?? sad

No... but nor was I liked either... I usually tend to beat people up who bully me... I'm a pretty large guy.

I'm like the puzzle piece that doesn't fit as in I don't fall in with the rest of the HS crowd. People see me as different and weird and therefore I have only one friend from HS. The only guy actually didn't want me to act like everyone else.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:17 PM