KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Someone do or say something funny!

Someone do or say something funny!
Started by: K.Diddy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Angry Someone do or say something funny!

mad Please!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:17 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

*fart*

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:20 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

no expression

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:21 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

So, this horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:22 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
So, this horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

laughing

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:22 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

God: Men, what car you get in Heaven will depend on how faithful you were to your wives on Earth.

Man 1: Please God, I can't count how many times I cheated on my wife. There were just too many beautiful women on Earth, and I had to have them all.

God: I am ashamed of you, my man, for that, I give you a run-down truck that barely moves.

Man 2: Dear God, please forgive me! I cheated on my wife once, just once! We were going through problems and I took the wrong turn. Please forgive me!

God: My man, I am ashamed of you too. But I will be kinder to you. For that, I give you a convertible BMW.

Man 3: Dear God, you will be so proud of me. I loved and worshipped my wife. I brought her roses everyday after work, I brought her gifts every aniversary, and we went travelling, and had dinner out three times a week, and...

God: Okay, my man, enough! I get the point. I am very proud of you! For that, I give you any car you desire!

Two weeks later Man 1 and 2 are driving on the freeway when they see Man 3 ahead of them, stopped in the middle of the road in his Black Jaguar.

Man 1 and 2: Hey Man! Why are you sitting in your car and crying your eyes out? You're acting like some ungrateful bugger! Look at your car, man! What is your problem?!

Man 3: I just saw my wife on rollerskates!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:24 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bacon Salesman, Ph.D has something to say.

(please log in to view the image)
"Would you like a tub of Bacon? Half off today!"

..:: Seeking personal Medical Advice? The Doctor is in. PM me. ::..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:25 AM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternalist 04
Forever Halo

...sorry didnt get that god and man joke.....could you rephrase that?

love loving bun bun all the time love

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:27 AM
Eternalist 04 is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalist 04 a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalist 04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Eternalist 04

I didn't eithier confused

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:28 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

No.

If I say it, it just ruins it for people who are trying to understand.

PM for answer.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:28 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
God: Men, what car you get in Heaven will depend on how faithful you were to your wives on Earth.

Man 1: Please God, I can't count how many times I cheated on my wife. There were just too many beautiful women on Earth, and I had to have them all.

God: I am ashamed of you, my man, for that, I give you a run-down truck that barely moves.

Man 2: Dear God, please forgive me! I cheated on my wife once, just once! We were going through problems and I took the wrong turn. Please forgive me!

God: My man, I am ashamed of you too. But I will be kinder to you. For that, I give you a convertible BMW.

Man 3: Dear God, you will be so proud of me. I loved and worshipped my wife. I brought her roses everyday after work, I brought her gifts every aniversary, and we went travelling, and had dinner out three times a week, and...

God: Okay, my man, enough! I get the point. I am very proud of you! For that, I give you any car you desire!

Two weeks later Man 1 and 2 are driving on the freeway when they see Man 3 ahead of them, stopped in the middle of the road in his Black Jaguar.

Man 1 and 2: Hey Man! Why are you sitting in your car and crying your eyes out? You're acting like some ungrateful bugger! Look at your car, man! What is your problem?!

Man 3: I just saw my wife on rollerskates!

I love that one

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:29 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by K.Diddy
I didn't eithier confused

Think about it... she's on rollerskates and he got a Black Jaguar stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:30 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Leo.M
Think about it... she's on rollerskates and he got a Black Jaguar stick out tongue

laughing out loud

They're All dead, and they got crappy cars for cheating...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:31 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Leo.M

laughing I get it now!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:32 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

why did the blonde climb the chain link fence?

to see what was on the other side.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:32 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by The Pict
why did the blonde climb the chain link fence?

to see what was on the other side.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:34 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

So this guy walks into a bar

SHOULD HAVE WATCHED WHERE HE WAS GOING

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:36 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by K.Diddy
mad Please!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...r=6#post6604078

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:38 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:42 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
So this guy walks into a bar

SHOULD HAVE WATCHED WHERE HE WAS GOING

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:43 AM