KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Does anyone here have two different coloured eyes?

Does anyone here have two different coloured eyes?
Started by: BlackC@

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Does anyone here have two different coloured eyes?

I have blue eye and a hazel eye. Just wondering if anyone else did...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:29 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I have a friend with one blue and one brown

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:30 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Well for me it depends...my eyes are usually just hazel but sometimes one eye is just green or just brown...very odd that it is.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:30 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I collect eyes, so .. . . erm

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:33 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I know a girl with a green eye, and a blue eye with a bit of brown in it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

well...one of my friends has a brown and a blue eye sometimes that eye is green though

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:34 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

One of my eyes is White and the Other is black. But you can call me ying yang ninja

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:35 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

The name for the condition is Heterochromia Iridium smart

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:09 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

I have a friend with one blue and one brown. And another friend with one blue and one green. It's crazy

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:51 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AOR
One of my eyes is White and the Other is black. But you can call me ying yang ninja

Sure they are...

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:18 PM
Dawson is currently offline Click here to Send Dawson a Private Message Find more posts by Dawson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

My eyes are usually hazel but they turn bright green when I'm in the sun for a while

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:27 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

My eyes are milky white.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:30 PM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoRemorse
<kill>You.</kill>

I lost my eyes in 'nam sad got any spare?

WOOOOOO @88

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:36 PM
NoRemorse is currently offline Click here to Send NoRemorse a Private Message Find more posts by NoRemorse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Is A1hsauce gone or something? confused

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:38 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I had one green eye and one blue eye for about 5 years, but now theyve both kind of turned to a mutual grey. confused

is that normal?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:41 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

No. You have 1 day to live.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:43 PM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

well it was kind of green. more like grey green though. i have a pic somewhere but im to lazy to find it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:44 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philip_ll
The Great

im a cyborg

banner by Penelope

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:03 PM
Philip_ll is currently offline Click here to Send Philip_ll a Private Message Find more posts by Philip_ll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by Technicolor
I had one green eye and one blue eye for about 5 years, but now theyve both kind of turned to a mutual grey. confused

is that normal?

Yeah, eyes can changesmile

My eyes were bright blue when I was young, but now they've turned into some greeny blue thingo color o.o...one eye's more blue than the other though.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:04 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Roulette
Yeah, eyes can changesmile

My eyes were bright blue when I was young, but now they've turned into some greeny blue thingo color o.o...one eye's more blue than the other though.
Yeh, thats how my eyes are now smile

Ones gets really blue depending on the lighting, but the other stays pretty grey.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:10 PM