KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Rape in a small interweb discussion...

Rape in a small interweb discussion...
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Rape in a small interweb discussion...

A friend and I were having a serious discussion about rape, and we ended up on opposite sides when I gave her my response. She argues that rape, no matter what, is a terrible thing that should never happen. Although I agree with her, I just believe rape has to happen. I mean think about, I'm pretty sure there are people out there right now, who of all things, deserve to be raped. i.e. Paris Hilton, although she'd enjoy it, but it just has to happen, much like cannibalism. Sure it's wrong, but if I was stuck on an island with someone else, I'm eating them first chance I get. It has to occur in order for the world to turn. Whatever, just anticipate the nipple rape...

Last edited by Scythe on Jun 21st, 2006 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:09 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

GD forum.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:10 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
A friend and I were having a serious discussion about rape, and we ended up on opposite sides when I gave her my response. She argues that rape, no matter what, is a terrible thing that should never happen. Although I agree with her, I just believe rape has to happen. I mena think about, I'm pretty sure there are people out there right now, who of all things, deserve to be raped. i.e. Paris Hilton, although she'd enjoy it, but it just has to happen, much like cannibalism. Sure it's wrong, but if I was stuck on an island with someone else, I'm eating them first chance I get. It has to occur in order for the world to turn. Whatever, just anticipate the nipple rape...

remind me not to be stuck on a deserted island with you lord knows the skipper,prof.,gilligan, and the rich dude would've been eatin' then you'd rape the women! that's just wrong man

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:11 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorinn
GD forum.

Don't you think I know that?! This thread's seriousnessessess will go down faster then a cheap harlot at Ozzfest, it'll belong back here in five seconds.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote