KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ATTN: Women of KMC...

ATTN: Women of KMC...
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

ATTN: Women of KMC...

I order you to inpregnate as soon as possible. Inject seman into your most scripted hold, and when your theighs bolster, and your undercarriage swells, alert me at once to rip that bastard of a fetus out with my death donating jaws.

For appitizers, I will purge my mouth on the pathetic disease carrying sac of cells you call a placenta. Once I have my fill, I will belch in those weeping eyes you hold dear, then rip them right out of your sockets.

For a refreshment, I will take twice my body weight in your oozing liquids spraying outward. Taking turns suckling on your jettison lactating mammories. Red cells will quench my thirst until I yank the brat out with my hooked tongue.

The main feast will double as an afrodishiac as the screaming hunk of fleshy shit squirms in my hands, all the while, listening to you squeal in pain.

Unused organs collapse as I bury my face in your wrung out vagina which is now serving me as a dinner plate. Tearing back the seams of life as my body grows stronger, this is how I stay ten decades young.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:27 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus jumping christwagons.

..:: Seeking personal Medical Advice? The Doctor is in. PM me. ::..

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:29 AM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

messed

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:30 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

sounds like fun! wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:30 AM
Alley is currently offline Click here to Send Alley a Private Message Find more posts by Alley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What the hell?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
I order you to inpregnate as soon as possible. Inject seman into your most scripted hold, and when your theighs bolster, and your undercarriage swells, alert me at once to rip that bastard of a fetus out with my death donating jaws.

For appitizers, I will purge my mouth on the pathetic disease carrying sac of cells you call a placenta. Once I have my fill, I will belch in those weeping eyes you hold dear, then rip them right out of your sockets.

For a refreshment, I will take twice my body weight in your oozing liquids spraying outward. Taking turns suckling on your jettison lactating mammories. Red cells will quench my thirst until I yank the brat out with my hooked tongue.

The main feast will double as an afrodishiac as the screaming hunk of fleshy shit squirms in my hands, all the while, listening to you squeal in pain.

Unused organs collapse as I bury my face in your wrung out vagina which is now serving me as a dinner plate. Tearing back the seams of life as my body grows stronger, this is how I stay ten decades young.

You do know this means you officially have issues now?

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:35 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Re: ATTN: Women of KMC...

laughing out loud Thanks for the vivid imagery roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:36 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

What. Ze. ****? no expression

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:39 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PandoraMomo
I have a secret...

*hides my reproductive organs*

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:40 AM
PandoraMomo is currently offline Click here to Send PandoraMomo a Private Message Find more posts by PandoraMomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

Hey Scythe. If u need a midnight snck lemme know!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:42 AM
Alley is currently offline Click here to Send Alley a Private Message Find more posts by Alley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Alley
Hey Scythe. If u need a midnight snck lemme know!!!

You must not really like yourself if you'll let him near it after that.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:56 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

nope...he's ok

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:04 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

One of these days I'll learn to stop clicking on these threads. erm

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:39 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

but until then just let them sucker u in! lol

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:41 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
One of these days I'll learn to stop clicking on these threads. erm
Heya JP! eek! ....

it was rather stupid... only posting here now to say hi to you. stick out tongue

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:42 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Re: ATTN: Women of KMC...

Ok, I'm officially spun out now...

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:43 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Heya JP! eek! ....

it was rather stupid... only posting here now to say hi to you. stick out tongue

SHELLS! eek! And Calvin!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:45 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

^there there...you'll be ok.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:46 AM
Badabing
Karen

Run for the hills ladies!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:47 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

run? damn I don't like running...how about walk at a fast pace?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:49 AM