KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Freestyle: Ritoshi vs. Lance

Ritoshi or Lance
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ritoshi 7 30.43%
Lance 16 69.57%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Freestyle: Ritoshi vs. Lance
Started by: Ritoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Warning Freestyle: Ritoshi vs. Lance

Ritoshi:
For Christmas vacation I got a Playstation, got it for 4 dollars from a Japanese haitian.

Ken:
You got your Playstation? You best be glad I don't show you a Pain station. Got my fists in your face, I'm gonna win this race, I'm pulling ahead, boy you better pick up the pace!

Ritoshi:
How you gonna win this race, when I come in first place, only thing you will see, is my ass in your face.

Ken:
You're gonna be a dead man, yo I ain't Redman, I'm gonna pick it up...just like your face when I had to rip it up.

Ritoshi:
Listen Ken man, your rhymes are whack, I want my money back, you can't even keep up with me, that shit is fact.

Ken:
Yo...this silly rapper don't like the women I hear he likes dicks...pony tails and lipsticks. I can see I'm put to the test, battling this chick with no breasts.

Ritoshi:
You know what, enough of this, you are the one who likes chicks with dicks. I'm going to end it now, time to close this case, time for you to go home and make the ceiling cat watch you masturbate.

Ken:
You got this fascination, about my masturbation, man don't you know that's personal information. Step up your game son, this battle has just begun, you know I'm just gonna own your ass in the long run.

Ritoshi:
Smooth like a bald baby's ass, that was nice, but not so fast. You can't hope to last much longer against me, after this rhyme, I'ma go watch some TV.

Ken:
Look at you, running from your rhyme, shit like that it should be considered a crime. Glance at your watch, tell me the time...oh what's that? Get back in the kitchen b!tch, I want a Corona with a lime.

Ritoshi:
You want some Corona with lime? Yo, that's fine, I will only get it for you this one last time, before I shove it up your ass as I send you to back to class.

Ken:
That was weak, you can't speak, I'm gonna trample on ya every day of the week. Just look at you, you've reached your peak, I see you becoming timid...you just squeak.

Ritoshi:
This game is for grown ups, you had your fun but from now on your ass is done, you are the one who has reached your peak, I suggest you quit now and go to trick or treat.

Ken:
This ain't Halloween kid, what you talkin' 'bout? You make a fool of yourself, day in and day out. It's like the first things that come to your mind you blurt out. Get your tissues ready, I know you're about to pout.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:41 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I Vote Ken because if he lost to you, He'd shoot you and Win Anyway.

Lance is that Cool.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:43 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

I soooo vote Lance!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:45 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Ken....he aint no Hen.

Ritoshi, he's about as ghay as Yoshi

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:45 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Da Rev He's A Fool
He likes to listen to Tool

Vinnys the Master
He likes to Eat PLASTER

Yo.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:46 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Lance. cool

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:46 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Vinny is like Whinny
Da
Pooh

Maynards got da money
fo
da
Honeys

He's better than you
Vinny the pooh

raver

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:48 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

i win

k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Vinny is like Whinny
Da
Pooh

Maynards got da money
fo
da
Honeys

He's better than you
Vinny the pooh

raver

Make your own thread for a rap battle...I seriously want to see that. laughing out loud

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Make your own thread for a rap battle...I seriously want to see that. laughing out loud

I'd take That Boy Down.
Make him Want To Frown
Steal his almighty Crown.
And Go Eat Downtown.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:49 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

ninja Ritoshi.

Iunno his just flow better

Sorry Ken.. dont hurt me

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:49 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ronny
ninja Ritoshi.

Sorry Ken.. dont hurt me

Why would I hurt you for you having an opinion? blink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:54 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I vote... damn this is a hard one ... lil' flip no expression

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:56 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Why would I hurt you for you having an opinion? blink
Cause youre secretly the evil overlord of Zurlurk, who doesnt believe in individual opinions and will kill anyone who doesnt take his side no expression

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:57 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

FLIP! FLIP! FLIP! FLIP!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:13 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Vote Ken because if he lost to you, He'd shoot you and Win Anyway.

Lance is that Cool.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:17 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by SpadeKing
FLIP! FLIP! FLIP! FLIP!

GAMEOVER

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:24 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I could beat both of them

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:34 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I could beat both of them

Lay your track down, spin some rhymes and make it world renoun. I'll run circles 'round ya, from Las Vegas to George Town. Prove yourself quick with the wit, type your shit up and click Submit. Make it count, make it legit. Stick with it, show us you can committ.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:49 AM
Null

Originally posted by Ronny
ninja Ritoshi.

Sorry Ken.. dont hurt me
A Fan

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:52 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote