KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I saw the funniest car in the Wal Mart Parking lot.

I saw the funniest car in the Wal Mart Parking lot.
Started by: Nazgulinthedark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

I saw the funniest car in the Wal Mart Parking lot.

'twas a white van and on the sides it read "REPENT or BURN IN HELL" I was going to take a picture of it with my phone, but it was too dark. Anyway, I laughed all the way through the grocery section of Wal Mart.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:06 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
natashia

when i was seven i saw a car (it was a convertable) that was just the right size for a seven yer old (and a short one at that)
i could have driven it.(if i had known how to drive)

dirty thoughts can lead to trouble

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:10 AM
natashia is currently offline Click here to Send natashia a Private Message Find more posts by natashia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

that was a bit humorous

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:12 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i thought it was absolutely hillarious

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:14 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

things really aren't funny right now, and that made me laugh a bit, so there you go

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:14 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

well it's something i guess stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:16 AM
natashia

it was funny.
i saw a group of people yelling at another telling them that they were going to hell. they had signs with blowhorns and even wnt into the building where the other group was meeting and started telling everyone that they were going to hell during prayer.
i laughed so hard.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:25 AM
natashia is currently offline Click here to Send natashia a Private Message Find more posts by natashia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

crazy relegious people are funny.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:27 AM
natashia

yes, those people were definatley crazy.
can you guess the two religons of my story.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:46 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

crazy baptist types and goths?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:57 AM
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
crazy baptist types and goths?

probably baptists...supposedly my people...mom makes me go to flippin church everyday sunday

Sig by: amity75

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:59 AM
LincolnDark is currently offline Click here to Send LincolnDark a Private Message Find more posts by LincolnDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

everyday or every sunday?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:01 AM
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

every sunday and somtimes on wednesday

Sig by: amity75

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:01 AM
LincolnDark is currently offline Click here to Send LincolnDark a Private Message Find more posts by LincolnDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

oh. I go every sunday.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:04 AM
natashia

"christians" so they said
and jehovahs wittnesses.
imagine yelling in a little kis face that they are going to burn in hell forever.
a five year old to be exact.
the parent just ignored the jerk and walked as far away as they could get.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:16 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

jehovahs wittnesses...i hate those poeple. they come to our door and ask if we want to go to their sunday service, and when we say that we already belong to a chruch they ask us if we'd like to switch roll eyes (sarcastic)

a five year old? how traumatizing. shit like that should be illegal. they probably scared that poor kid for life.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:18 AM
natashia

it wasn't the jehovahs wittnesses doing the yelling/
youve met some weird wittnesses. ive never met a wittness that did that. maybe that person has mental prolbems and that was the best way he or she could communicate their ideas across.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:22 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

oh...well still, who ever did it should burn in hell, i mean little kids are innocent, come on.

they give us brochures...they're kinda funny

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:29 AM
natashia

if you don't understand them they sure can sound funny. the ideas are so different from what you normally hear about the bible.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:32 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

yeah, but still, gotta comend them for being able to go door to door and talk about it.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:35 AM