KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Trust

Trust
Started by: blondie'sday

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blondie'sday
Ms. Carrie

Trust

Trust me whats meant to be will always find away. Don't just love him but show him. When you wake up in the morning kiss your lovedone on the forehead and wish him a good day.
Some say love is life, but love with out hope and faith is like an agonizing death. So deacate your life to God, though becareful who you decate your love to. Always remember that through the trmoil of love brings the heart sees what the eyes can not. You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.
I dont want you to leave me anytime soon and that is the truth. I know my darling with each new day you feel the same way about me and I hope it's not a lie. You are the apple of my eye the love of my life and I will always love you. I can not see myself with any other guy but you, its true I'm in love with you.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:15 AM
blondie'sday is currently offline Click here to Send blondie'sday a Private Message Find more posts by blondie'sday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a poetry section post that crap there.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:20 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Re: Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by blondie'sday
Trust me whats meant to be will always find away. Don't just love him but show him. When you wake up in the morning kiss your lovedone on the forehead and wish him a good day.
Some say love is life, but love with out hope and faith is like an agonizing death. So deacate your life to God, though becareful who you decate your love to. Always remember that through the trmoil of love brings the heart sees what the eyes can not. You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.
I dont want you to leave me anytime soon and that is the truth. I know my darling with each new day you feel the same way about me and I hope it's not a lie. You are the apple of my eye the love of my life and I will always love you. I can not see myself with any other guy but you, its true I'm in love with you.

thats beautiiful , good job hun, i really like it big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:22 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Can somebody ban her?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:37 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish, hay miss theres a place for these, no one here gives a damn.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:38 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

No one cares, Dear.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:38 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
No one cares, Dear.
Tis true. yes

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:39 AM