KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Self-Pity Thread

Self-Pity Thread
Started by: Lumanix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Warning Self-Pity Thread

Give me pity.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:09 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I pity the next foo who posts here!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:19 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I am a fool.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:22 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My feet hurt. Will you rub them?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:28 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Self-Pity Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lumanix
Give me pity.

Okay, I'll play along. I pity you, dude. The fact is, you are soooooo money and you don't even know it. I feel bad for what you've been through and all lately, and I'm not sure what exactly it was that was such a big deal. The fact is, you are a fine charming young man that will one day make the ladies melt with your chizzled good looks and your vast sense of humor that can only be compared to a drunk rhinocerous, and believe me buddy, that is funny . . . have you ever seen a drunk rhino make it's way down a freeway behind the wheel of a Toyota Corolla? Trust me, it's funny.

Now then, what you need to do is focus on that man who once was Larry The Arch. Not the later days where you got in a bit of trouble, but the early days where your mere pressence here was worshipped by every poster and thread maker alike, mods swooned over you, a well evolved mosquito named Charles read ALL your stuff via his laptop outside a swamp in Panama. Get your game back, dude. Buck up! smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:29 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

yes, bring back Larry the Arch.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:26 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

*self-pities thread*

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:31 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

No self-pity threads.

Closing.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:31 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote