KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm sorry for putting stingray in that other thread.

I'm sorry for putting stingray in that other thread.
Started by: -Tired Hiker-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Sleep I'm sorry for putting stingray in that other thread.

Okay, I admit, I put stingray as a choice in that 'which is the most deadly animal thread' because of what happened to Steve Erwin. I didn't really do it as a joke though. But I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I am a jerk for doing it. If you can find it in your hearts, please forgive me.

Sincerely, Tired Hiker.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:58 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I forgive you, then again I was never mad

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:00 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

You're getting coal for Christmas.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:01 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Re: I'm sorry for putting stingray in that other thread.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Okay, I admit, I put stingray as a choice in that 'which is the most deadly animal thread' because of what happened to Steve Erwin. I didn't really do it as a joke though. But I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I am a jerk for doing it. If you can find it in your hearts, please forgive me.

Sincerely, Tired Hiker.
Oh, you silly. We could never stay (or ever get) mad at you!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:01 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I fail.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:02 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Sincerely, Tired Hiker.

No need to be sorry,. If hit in the wrong place it is deadly,..

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:27 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

All is well.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:12 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

It's okay Preston, I'll still have your children.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:27 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, you're not as bad as me saying 'Crikey' and then laughing and then going 'Oh, that's horrible' when I first heard.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

stevey...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 07:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

RIP, steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 07:52 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

uh-hum...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 07:56 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, you're not as bad as me saying 'Crikey' and then laughing and then going 'Oh, that's horrible' when I first heard.
Yeah... I laughed too actually. Funniest thing I've heard in months... yes, I admit it... I'm a sadist...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:31 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I saw the funny side of it... well, not amusing funny, just odd funny. Ironic, even.

But yeah, I don't think you did that maliciously, Preston. In fact, I would say you included Stingray in those choices because after what happened to Irwin they should be considered more of a threat and people should learn from this.

From now on, I shall call you The Educator happy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:45 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Syren
I saw the funny side of it... well, not amusing funny, just odd funny. Ironic, even.

But yeah, I don't think you did that maliciously, Preston. In fact, I would say you included Stingray in those choices because after what happened to Irwin they should be considered more of a threat and people should learn from this.

From now on, I shall call you The Educator happy
Personally I admire Irwin's genius in succeeding to get killed by a stingray...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:00 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Well, that's just the silliest thing I've heard all morning stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:02 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

awww...you're forgiven...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:48 AM
Alley is currently offline Click here to Send Alley a Private Message Find more posts by Alley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Damn the sting ray. Steve deserved to be killed by his favorite animal! We all deserved to not be shocked! We all thought he was going to be killed by a croc! Poor Steve! He never even said goodbye...

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:51 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

(*sniffles*)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:52 AM
Alley is currently offline Click here to Send Alley a Private Message Find more posts by Alley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Sincerely, Tired Hiker.
if it makes you feel better, i got a little chuckle out of it.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:06 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote