KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My 4 Yr Son Gets Bullied

My 4 Yr Son Gets Bullied
Started by: Nerdanel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Warning My 4 Yr Son Gets Bullied

He is 4 and he go to an all boy school he comes home all timid and shaky.. He wets the bed has night terrors and when he goes to school the next day he dont talk to me.

I'm sure he i getting picked on by 8 year olds.. but he just says he falls over

So what can i do??

oh and if your going to be a wise arse dont bother replying to this thread

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:18 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

8 yr olds picking on a 4 yr old? Wtf?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:20 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Re: My 4 Yr Son Gets Bullied

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nerdanel
He is 4 and he go to an all boy school he comes home all timid and shaky.. He wets the bed has night terrors and when he goes to school the next day he dont talk to me.

So what can i do??

Mu sister used to be bullied by this massive kid. My parents spoke to his parents. My parents think that his father beats his mother, and that's why he's so violent. So my advice is speak to his parents.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:21 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

im sure they are 8.. I see the way he is when he walks past them.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:22 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Tell him to punch them in the face and kick them in the nuts. When those eight year old's moms come complaining . . . claim self defense.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:22 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

im sure they are 8.. I see the way he is when he walks past them.

Threaten them with bodily harm yes

But seriously, I dont know what you would do with a 4 yr old...they're not really old enough to stick up for themselves..confused

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:24 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Originally posted by Council#13
Mu sister used to be bullied by this massive kid. My parents spoke to his parents. My parents think that his father beats his mother, and that's why he's so violent. So my advice is speak to his parents.

i did that.. but they said there sweet little angels wouldnt hurt a fly..

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Tell him to punch them in the face and kick them in the nuts. When those eight year old's moms come complaining . . . claim self defense.

ive tried.. but he doesnt listen

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:24 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The word molestation comes to mind.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:25 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Ha, $50 says in 8 years they'll be smoking pot at lunch during school....those types of ignorant parents bring up the worst kids...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:25 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Did you ever see Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton? Sometimes there comes a time where it is time for adults to beat up little kids. I believe this is one of those times. But you should disguise yourself! Beat them up on Halloween!! eek!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:26 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I'd send him to a new school... or to talk the someone on the school staff on what's going on.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:27 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Re: My 4 Yr Son Gets Bullied

So what can i do??

I was bullied alot until I learned alot of self defense. But honestly that's only going to go so far with a four year old vs multiple 8 year olds. At this age his image is very important so he'll need someone to make him feel confident, that part falls on you. He should learn how to defend himself, but only if it's necessary.

Ultimately when I left my bad neighborhood I felt little need to defend myself as much, being picked on is a part of life though. You just have to overcome it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

well unless the teachers are willing to help you pretty much cant do nothing.
Unless you wanna transfer schools for him but things might not be different there.
all you can really do is support and comfort him. Bullying is hard to avoid.
Kids are afraid to tell adults cause they are afraid it may get worse.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:28 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Originally posted by Mišt
Ha, $50 says in 8 years they'll be smoking pot at lunch during school....those types of ignorant parents bring up the worst kids...

aye true that

My suggestion is have a few words with his teacher and ask him/ her to look out for your little guy.

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:29 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No no no, forget all that. Give him a can of mace!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:30 PM
Hazardous

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Did you ever see Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton? Sometimes there comes a time where it is time for adults to beat up little kids. I believe this is one of those times. But you should disguise yourself! Beat them up on Halloween!! eek!

Thats perfecteek! Then take their candy and run off

Or hire private assassins to take their lunch money shifty

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:30 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

all parents think their kids are sweet little angels the only way to prove it to them is catch it on video.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:31 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Tell the teacher

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:31 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Tell him that when they go to pick on him that he should punch the biggest kid in the face right in front off all his friends. This will instill fear into the rest of them. Then tell him to spit on the kid while he's down, and say, "The next time I see you, I'm going to kill you."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:32 PM
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

lol..clearly you dont know my son..his teachers have said unless he speaks up there is nothing they can do..

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:40 PM