KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Futhur Studies in Tokyo, US or London. Which would you choose?

Futhur Studies in Tokyo, US or London. Which would you choose?
Started by: roseatte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roseatte

Question Futhur Studies in Tokyo, US or London. Which would you choose?

I am currently 17 years old and this year, I would be finishing my High School with an O'Level cert. I am contemplating of taking my futhur studies overseas for a few years to get either an English degree or an Arts and Design Degree and I have given myself three options: Tokyo, US or London.

My initial plan was to study Arts and Design in Japan because of my interest for the culture but I only have 11 years of Government Studies in my home country which does not meet the 12 year requirement, and that is why it is impossible for me to aquire a student pass to get me into College.
My second option is to opt for an Undergraduate Course in either US or London but I don't have recommendations for a good College and I don't even know whether I meet the requirements. If I go to US or London, should I go for Art and Design or an English degree? I figured out that there would probably be more people here who would know about these. I really hope someone could lend me a helping hand. Thanks!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:44 AM
roseatte is currently offline Click here to Send roseatte a Private Message Find more posts by roseatte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Art is fun.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:46 AM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

medical school...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:30 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Art is fun.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:39 AM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

forensic...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:41 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Forensic is a Word...

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:46 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

pathology

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:52 AM
roseatte

I am only choosing between Art and English actually.

to pursue other ways to get it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:57 AM
roseatte is currently offline Click here to Send roseatte a Private Message Find more posts by roseatte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i know... ^_^

English i say.. though art is cool too...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:59 AM
bogen

Japan FTW, im going in about 3 years for karate.

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:11 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Tokyo

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:32 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Too hard of a decision. I suggest becoming a prostitute.

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 07:13 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roseatte

Bogen. You are going in for Karate? Thats cool! Have you finished your College? Japan's immigration laws are really strict.

Thanks for your opinion Da Rev, why don't you try being one instead? It would probably do you good.

to pursue other ways to get it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:56 AM
Kram3r

Originally posted by roseatte
Bogen. You are going in for Karate? Thats cool! Have you finished your College? Japan's immigration laws are really strict.

Karate's cool for slim Asian people (ala Bruce Lee) and Chuck Norris. This guy is a fat Irish guy whose aspirations are to be a plumber. So it's not very cool.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:11 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Originally posted by Kram3r
Karate's cool for slim Asian people (ala Bruce Lee) and Chuck Norris. This guy is a fat Irish guy whose aspirations are to be a plumber. So it's not very cool.

excuse me i am a well toned athleat who got an invitation recently to go to The Gold coast for karate, got it in the mail yesterday.
And i represented the state on a number of occations, don't talk to me about the plumbing because it's a tool im going to use to launch my carrer with the large amounts of money ill be earning stick out tongue

Facebook

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:19 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by bogen
excuse me i am a well toned athleat who got an invitation recently to go to The Gold coast for karate, got it in the mail yesterday.
And i represented the state on a number of occations, don't talk to me about the plumbing because it's a tool im going to use to launch my carrer with the large amounts of money ill be earning stick out tongue

Care to post a picture of your "well toned" body then?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:27 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Originally posted by Kram3r
Care to post a picture of your "well toned" body then?

member picture thread

Facebook

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:32 AM
lil bitchiness
-

For the subjects you are choosing, I would contrencate on US or UK.

Of course I would suggest London, if you are watnting to study English.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:34 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by bogen
member picture thread

The thread that has the search function on it where you can easily find a member's photo is gone and only the normal thread exists. If you think that I'm going to look through all those pages you're gravely mistaken. BTW, why can't you just post it here?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:35 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Eh, I'd say London. Japan would be pretty cool just because of all little asian chicks running around, I love asian chicks. But then again, London supposedly has shitty food, so who knows.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote