KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I can die a happy lady, now.

I can die a happy lady, now.
Started by: ~Da Rev~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I can die a happy lady, now.

I just got back from best buy and i got my hands on a brand new Guitar and i got to play the Unreleased Guitar Hero 2. I nearly had to clean out my pants after playing Rush's YYZ on hard.

I still am amazed. I'm going back tomorrow.

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:46 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

YOUR A WOMAN! blink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:54 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I just got back from best buy and i got my hands on a brand new Guitar and i got to play the Unreleased Guitar Hero 2. I nearly had to clean out my pants after playing Rush's YYZ on hard.

best buy sells guitars...???

the people who work at best buy are jack asses

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:56 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Wait, hold on, You bought a guitar from best buy?

Why not try an actual music store? What was the variety? An Ibanez and a Fender? C'mon.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:56 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman

Why not try an actual music store? What was the variety? An Ibanez and a Fender? C'mon.

laughing out loud

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:57 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

you're hot da rev

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:00 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Mozeltov!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you're hot da rev
Are you coming on to me?
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
best buy sells guitars...???

the people who work at best buy are jack asses
Sorry, let me say that again....

A brand new *implied* Guitar *implied*

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:15 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Don't talk bad about Ibanez. It's what I've got

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:18 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by Strangelove
Mozeltov!

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:18 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by vraya the great
Don't talk bad about Ibanez. It's what I've got

I'm not. Ibanez is decent, I've got a 4-string Ibanez bass. But when that's the extent of the variety of a store...well I'd rather not shop there for an instrument.

If you're going to buy at a chain, try Guitar Center. If not that, at least Sam Ash. As much as Ihate that place, it's better than Best Buy.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:20 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I'm not. Ibanez is decent, I've got a 4-string Ibanez bass. But when that's the extent of the variety of a store...well I'd rather not shop there for an instrument.

If you're going to buy at a chain, try Guitar Center. If not that, at least Sam Ash. As much as Ihate that place, it's better than Best Buy.
I meant a brand new guitar hero guitar, people. Come on. Lets think a little, please.

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:21 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I meant a brand new guitar hero guitar, people. Come on. Lets think a little, please.

Because we're mind readers.

I don't really like that game. The concept is cool but the 'guitar' controller could be made better. Like, actual strings.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that there should be an adapter that connects an electric guitar to the console.

And a version for bass players.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:29 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Because we're mind readers.

I don't really like that game. The concept is cool but the 'guitar' controller could be made better. Like, actual strings.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that there should be an adapter that connects an electric guitar to the console.

And a version for bass players.
In the new one, you can play multiplayer and choose if you want to play bass or guitar.

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 02:02 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
YOUR A WOMAN! blink

I was about to say the samething!jm laughing

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 02:03 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote