KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Favorite Ultraman Rogues

Favorite Ultraman Rogues
Started by: Ultraman Baltan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorite Ultraman Rogues

I have found out that I am not the only Ultrafan here! There are many more among the forum. So hopefully those who do like the smash hit saga will give off their opinions.
There have been over 250 Ultraman enemies so far. Heck, there is even a top ten greatest list for those few great ones that have become major villains. As said by BBC's Japanorama(the culture searcher for anything Japan has to offer), "The Ultramen have one of the best villain galleries you could ever get." So, which of these are your favorites? Please, guys like KingofKINGS and Mystiquelynx, DO NOT POST. This is for Ultrafans. I'll go first with my list(in no order).

Zetton(Ultraman)
(please log in to view the image)
This guy is total badass. He had no remorse or care for what he did. All he wanted to do was to murder any Ultraman that came by. He was the perfect Ultraman counterweapon. On the list of Ultraman villains, he was #2. Very powerful, very badass, and very evil.

Gudon(Mebius)
Great design, and totally rocking attitude. Most monsters are just wild or misunderstood, but Gudon? All he wants to do is kill and destroy. And man, he makes it look good. His battle with Mebius was one of the best Ultraman fights ever filmed.

More to come.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:17 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mephilas Seijin
The "other" Ultraman, Mephilas only came to earth to save his people, but had to make sacrifices in order to do so. His justifiable yet questionable methods made him more than just another villain. He stood out as a powerful and brilliant enemy for the red and silver giant. Sadly, he came back in the Taro series, only to be a weak and sniveling coward that was pure evil. Sad fate. He was so amazing in the original Ultraman series.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:25 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The first one should be called 'Pancake Titz', he's got my vote!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:27 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Redking(Max)
Total badass villain, Redking in the Max series was, while goofy, a very powerful monster with great attitude. Cocky, mean, and loves to pick on weaker beasts, Redking is the ultimate monster bully. Redking was awesome in the original series, but he was even better here.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:29 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just asked you all to not post if you are going to bash it. Of all of the people, I thought you would be someone not to do it. I guess times change.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:32 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I just asked you all to not post if you are going to bash it. Of all of the people, I thought you would be someone not to do it. I guess times change.

I wasn't bashing. I merely suggested that he or she should be called pancake titz, the fact that you took it as bashing really surprizes me. I thought you had a sense of humor. Just because I'm having a little fun and pointing out that his titz look like pancakes doesn't mean I'm putting anyone down. I'm really surprized with you, I guess times have changed.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:35 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Knackle Seijin(Jack)
Great villain. While he looks bad at first, once you see him in action, you think of it much differently. And while he looks odd here, his brand new design in Mebius is a HUGE revamp, and one of the best Seijin designs you could ever see. He was evil and ingenious, and had enough skill to make Captain America look bad. No hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, Tsubuyah, or any other, would want to mess with him. You just wanted to see more.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:36 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't bashing. I merely suggested that he or she should be called pancake titz, the fact that you took it as bashing really surprizes me. I thought you had a sense of humor. Just because I'm having a little fun and pointing out that his titz look like pancakes doesn't mean I'm putting anyone down. I'm really surprized with you, I guess times have changed.

They have. It definately sounds insulting from my angle.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:37 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Knackle Seijin(Jack)
Great villain. While he looks bad at first, once you see him in action, you think of it much differently. And while he looks odd here, his brand new design in Mebius is a HUGE revamp, and one of the best Seijin designs you could ever see. He was evil and ingenious, and had enough skill to make Captain America look bad. No hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, Tsubuyah, or any other, would want to mess with him. You just wanted to see more.
How do you know that no hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, etc. would want to mess with him? confused

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:38 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

They have. It definately sounds insulting from my angle.

Well, do his titz not look like pancakes? Tell me.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:39 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Regulon Seijin
Cowardly, cruel, and pure evil, Regulon was a villain's villain. He loved chaos and torture, and would do whatever it took to kill. Awesome foe, and great design.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:44 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, do his titz not look like pancakes? Tell me.

No, they do not.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:45 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you know that no hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, etc. would want to mess with him? confused

Because he is like a mix of Dr. Doom, Nefarious, Kang, and others.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:46 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Because he is like a mix of Dr. Doom, Nefarious, Kang, and others.

Still, I think Darkside could take him. erm

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:47 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sukuna Oni(Tiga)
I don't know why, but his design and fighting methods are just so friggin' cool! He had an awesome battle with Tiga and showed off some absolutely incredible sword skills. Too bad he only showed up once. sad

"HUZZAH!"

Last edited by Awesome Man on Nov 4th, 2006 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:52 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still, I think Darkside could take him. erm

Well DURR! The guy obliderated a galaxy!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:52 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

He would get his ass beat by Judas, though.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:53 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Well DURR! The guy obliderated a galaxy!

Well DURR! You are the one who said no DC, nevermind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:56 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Astromons(Taro)
The guy is totally badass. He randomly shows up, kills another monster easily, gives Taro an issue, then blows up. And in that small period of time, Astromons displayed true kickassness.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:58 AM