KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?

How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?
Started by: hopefulness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hopefulness

Question How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?

My sister and I need to get rid of our moms new boyfriend while its still early. He's been here only three or four weeks and were sick of him and my mom sitting around while we clean the house. Yeah, yeah,yeah, I know that isn't very long.All he does is eat sleep and use up the water. He's conning our mom into fixing his truck, buying him and his daughter things. He's starting to be come controling and our mom won't listen to us at all. We've tried to tell her but she just blows up in our faces about how she isn't going to let us contol who she sees and doesn't see. It's even possible that he's a child molester. He went to a max security prison for selling and using drugs, and now hes violating his parol by living here. Should we tell his parol officer that he's living here?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:20 PM
hopefulness is currently offline Click here to Send hopefulness a Private Message Find more posts by hopefulness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Tell her he tried to rape you.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:21 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

That would be the simplest way, wouldn't it?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:21 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Step 1: Hidden camera
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:28 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

I don't think she would listen to me. He asked her to marry him after he'd know her for two weeks and she said yes. Now he lives here.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:29 PM
hopefulness is currently offline Click here to Send hopefulness a Private Message Find more posts by hopefulness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slay

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:30 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by Slay
She probably wouldn't listen. Because she would think I was lying.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:34 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

Actually, what I said was in response to your initial suggestion, telling his parole officer. Slay just beat me to the punch, er, post...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:37 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by hopefulness
She probably wouldn't listen. Because she would think I was lying.

Well technically you would be.erm

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:40 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Hmmm WHile he takes a bath throw in there a toster.say you wanted to give him a snack couz he was hungry

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:40 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

Just give him hell, i suggest the use of laxatives. yes

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:48 PM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Well technically you would be.erm
yeah but it wouldn't work if she knew I was lying.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:49 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

I don't mean to pry, but how long ago had your mom broken up?

I'm a signature!

dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Just tell her to stop setting bad examples for you. If she doesn’t stop come home with a middle aged desperate man of your own and see how she likes it.

dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by Prabhodh
Just give him hell, i suggest the use of laxatives. yes

hmmm thats actually a pretty good idea. We'll have to try that......before we call the parole officer.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:50 PM
hopefulness

Originally posted by dirkdirden
Just tell her to stop setting bad examples for you. If she doesn’t stop come home with a middle aged desperate man of your own and see how she likes it.
I'm underaged and my sisters married so I dont think that would work very well.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:51 PM
hopefulness

Originally posted by Spearhead
I don't mean to pry, but how long ago had your mom broken up?
I dont even think the divorce papers are completed yet. But about a year and then in the middle of their seperation they got back together then slit up again.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:53 PM
hopefulness

Originally posted by Red Two
Hmmm WHile he takes a bath throw in there a toster.say you wanted to give him a snack couz he was hungry
I don't think I'd EVER wanna open the bathroom door while he was taking a bath. I'd probably go blind.

Last edited by hopefulness on Nov 30th, 2006 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:54 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

I dont even think the divorce papers are completed yet. But about a year and then in the middle of their seperation they got back together then slit up again.

Sounds like she's just reaching out for just about anyone...literally. I know some people just can't stand to be alone, romantically, for even a week--I had a friend like that, and it's really, really irritating.

Needless to say, there's a fair chance that this relationship is going nowhere. I know that won't help you now, but...it's the thought that counts, I s'pose

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:58 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

I don't think I'd EVER wanna open the bathroom door while he was taking a bath. I'd probably go blind.

noone said you had to look

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:58 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote