KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Some idiot..

Some idiot..
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Some idiot..

is trying to scam me on ebay.. i know it

i sent him a playstation 2.. a perfectly friggin workin playstation 2...

he emailed me sayin that the memory cards and controller ports do not work

fukin bollox..the shit head...they worked when i had them. he can rot.

this was his reply after i told him i do not sell shoddy items.

''sorry mate not accusing you of anything, you do have 100% feedback so you're obviously not dodgy! they just don't work! i can send it back to you to look at if you wish, after i've recieved a refund i'm not trying to scam you or anything ''

he wants to send the iteam back...I KNOW HE IS GOING TO SWAP HIS FAULTY PLAYSTATION AND KEEP MINE.

well **** that geordie ****er

i will tell him to send the ps2 back..and when it comes im gouing to handle the ps2 with gloves...and take it to the local police..if my fingerprints am not on it...i will do something mental ...cos of him trying to scam me...bastard

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have sex with his mom instead.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:13 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

theres always some little shit who does that crap.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:14 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dave_kodak
theres always some little shit who does that crap.

im not some stupid moron who wiall fall for such tricks..he wANTS A WAR HE WIL;L; HAV EA WAR

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:18 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I know what you mean over ebay! A little bit of a different problem but i have sent money for items and have not received the item, in the past. People on there are terrible!
But if he anted a playstation, why would he make it up? I do not understand, and if he is just making it up, what is the pointmessed

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:49 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Your PS will remain in the toon !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:51 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Deano
im not some stupid moron who wiall fall for such tricks..he wANTS A WAR HE WIL;L; HAV EA WAR

give'm hell.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:01 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

give'm hell.
How about you just give him what he paid for. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:03 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by InnerRise
How about you just give him what he paid for. no expression

well if dude pays for something and then gets said object but wants to ***** about it, then he already has what he paid for.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:05 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Deano
is trying to scam me on ebay.. i know it

i sent him a playstation 2.. a perfectly friggin workin playstation 2...

he emailed me sayin that the memory cards and controller ports do not work

fukin bollox..the shit head...they worked when i had them. he can rot.

this was his reply after i told him i do not sell shoddy items.

''sorry mate not accusing you of anything, you do have 100% feedback so you're obviously not dodgy! they just don't work! i can send it back to you to look at if you wish, after i've recieved a refund i'm not trying to scam you or anything ''

he wants to send the iteam back...I KNOW HE IS GOING TO SWAP HIS FAULTY PLAYSTATION AND KEEP MINE.

well **** that geordie ****er

i will tell him to send the ps2 back..and when it comes im gouing to handle the ps2 with gloves...and take it to the local police..if my fingerprints am not on it...i will do something mental ...cos of him trying to scam me...bastard
Good idea, but I would have copied down the serial number before mailing it to protect yourself but hind site is 20/20.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:14 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

oh.. yeah that would have been smart or if you still have the box. they can trace the bar-code to the unit number.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:17 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

well if dude pays for something and then gets said object but wants to ***** about it, then he already has what he paid for.
Were you there?no expression

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:17 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

no... i wasnt,..... sad

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:19 PM
drewforever

So this person has not paidmessed?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:20 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

if they havent paid then.. why send it then.
i do stuff on ebay and well i always pay before i get my stuff, even tho i could get ripped off. but it hasnt happend yet.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:22 PM
Madman_V3N0M
Dreaming of a red X-mass

what if it IS broken?

Fool Bush!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:26 PM
Madman_V3N0M is currently offline Click here to Send Madman_V3N0M a Private Message Find more posts by Madman_V3N0M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

THERE IS A HOLE IN THE BUCKET !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:29 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

iuno.
im shocked everything i have so far isnt broken with the way the box's look when i get them.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:30 PM
drewforever

Well i used to send out items , whether the buyer had paid or not. Not once had i not received a payment. If you post sooner more bids appear on your items sometimes. But i have stopped doing this after allthese problems people are having.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:31 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
what if it IS broken?
Exactly. We don't know. For all we know, this thread starter is in the wrong here. Things can get damaged in shipping and handling and all that jazz.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:31 PM