KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sexual Type

Sexual Type
Started by: Röland

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Laugh Sexual Type

http://www.personalityquiz.net/test/sexualtype.htm

Favorite Color - Blue

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:45 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:48 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:48 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana

I don't even need to copy-paste, I can just quote Lana.

You dirty sex kitten, you.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

GREEN

wow that wasn't even close to the truth but fun anyways

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:06 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:52 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

ITS SAYS IM GAY!!!!!!!! sad

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:54 PM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by Lana

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:56 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by Because I can
YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

ITS SAYS IM GAY!!!!!!!! sad

laughing ........ sorry

laughing

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:57 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

damn you alll straight blue people.... stick out tongue

Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

Originally posted by Leo.M
laughing ........ sorry

laughing

God your a bastard leo stick out tongue

Dave_97
Party Dave

cant say that about me

GREY: The color GREY a preferred by people who are indecisive. They can't get excited about anything - including color - so they choose a noncommittal shade. Men who prefer GREY look at sex as a way of relieving tension-but nothing more, nothing less. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Women don't make love, they have intercourse. And for one of two reasons only: to accommodate their mate, or to become pregnant. They count the cracks in the bedroom plaster until the sex act is over with and done. But when teamed with another color, the GREY spouse considers the other's infidelity a blessing. When GREY marries another GREY, the marriage is made in heaven.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:58 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

--

ahahaha. true. i'd guessstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:59 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Blue is sexy

God your a bastard leo stick out tongue

I know stick out tongue

I don't think yellow is bad. And it said not everyone that likes yellow is gay, so you're okay. big grin

Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

It says I'm a pussy in bed sad

Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

purple

and IMO it's stupid. but blah.. I don't like my hair messed erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:00 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Strangelove
It says I'm a pussy in bed sad

But a gentle, tender pussy. erm

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:00 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mywi
healed ninja.

BLACK: A good many people will choose black as their favorite color, without really thinking about the question. Those people who really do have a black color preference are rare. It points to a liking for black sex. These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the color black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

...What a monster I am.

You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:01 AM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Röland
But a gentle, tender pussy. erm
I suppose

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:01 AM