KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Quezzy for thosethat have been to US

Quezzy for thosethat have been to US
Started by: drewbiefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drewforever

Quezzy for thosethat have been to US

Ok. I am very into the USA! As many of you probably know already, I would so love to become from somewhere in the states oneday stick out tongue
But i am a little frustrated, I know that probably al the states would be so much fun! However, I have had my heart set on california, it is my dream!
For those that either live or have been to different states, or even one, can you tell me what states you dislike, like and why? As it would give me a good impression on choosing where is best to gosmile
Not so bothered about places imparticular, unlessit is the main city of the state of course, but I just generally want to know by persons individually what different states are like!
Also, not sound rude but does anyone have any photos that they took whilst on vacation or of where they live that i could seesmile ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:26 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I dig New England somehow. Florida and Arizona were nice for the vacations, not sure if I would like to live there though. Yeah. Something like that.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i also love new england, especially mass and maine but florida is nice also yes

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:29 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Oh also forgot to mention, although Maine, New Hampshire and those areas look absolutely beautiful, i am very into western, and Colorado is also a interest of mine, but I would personally say by seeing photographs that a lot of the eastern states look similar to here, I am not really keen on here.But i bet I would love New England though:P
I would die to live in a home in Florida. I love the palm trees, modern homes and the look to the roads, omg I would just love to live there big grin But i am afraid of hurricanes lol. CA looks a little like there by photos, that is why i Love CA because of the scenerystick out tongue
I want to go to Boston. I know it depends on what you like in a place, well I love cities and some places with the scenery i love, like palm treessmile

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:30 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i have never been out west but i would lik to sometime, colorado and montana especially

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:32 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Ok. I am very into the USA! As many of you probably know already, I would so love to become from somewhere in the states oneday stick out tongue
But i am a little frustrated, I know that probably al the states would be so much fun! However, I have had my heart set on california, it is my dream!
For those that either live or have been to different states, or even one, can you tell me what states you dislike, like and why? As it would give me a good impression on choosing where is best to gosmile
Not so bothered about places imparticular, unlessit is the main city of the state of course, but I just generally want to know by persons individually what different states are like!
Also, not sound rude but does anyone have any photos that they took whilst on vacation or of where they live that i could seesmile ?
Im from Massachusetts... and New England area is one of the most beautiful places... if I could though I would move to Bethlehem (sp?), PA... that way I would be pretty close to NYC.. dont think I would actually want to live in NYC

anyways California is good... very expensive but so is the east coast

San Fransico is amazing ... great food! and sites.

if I went to live on the west coast - I would live in Seattle smile

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:34 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Oh also forgot to mention, although Maine, New Hampshire and those areas look absolutely beautiful, i am very into western, and Colorado is also a interest of mine, but I would personally say by seeing photographs that a lot of the eastern states look similar to here, I am not really keen on here.But i bet I would love New England though:P
I would die to live in a home in Florida. I love the palm trees, modern homes and the look to the roads, omg I would just love to live there big grin But i am afraid of hurricanes lol. CA looks a little like there by photos, that is why i Love CA because of the scenerystick out tongue
I want to go to Boston. I know it depends on what you like in a place, well I love cities and some places with the scenery i love, like palm treessmile
Florida is blah... its not as exciting as it seems ... imo... people are super nice down there though

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:35 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

That is kool! smile I wouldnot live in NYC directly either. I am very outgoing, into busier life, but i could not cope with it all the time!!
MA does seem very beautiful, but down south in this country to me just looks the same, knowing me i would get bored of it:P
But i want to go!
Ya i heared that about CA! However depends on the area right? I should be going to CA, southern area next year! I love everything about the weather, the place itself though in CA!smile
Oh it would be my dream! And PA looks good too!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:38 PM
silver_tears

New Jersey is complete shit no expression

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:38 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Re: Quezzy for thosethat have been to US

Move to Canada instead.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:39 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Oh i love canada too! I went there this year big grin
Well canada seems a lot safer, laid back and the people are wonderful!
Why is NJ shit stick out tongue?
Why do you say canada instead of US?
well I am scaredof getting shot haha. But there are lovely places in US.
I actually have a cousin in canadastick out tongue

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:53 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Imp and I live in south Texas. Not really much of anything here unless you go to Austin.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:57 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

That is the problem, that would annoy me stick out tongue But i think your luckier than me.stick out tongue
Imp?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:59 PM
Moosey
Gone

Oh i love canada too! I went there this year big grin
Well canada seems a lot safer, laid back and the people are wonderful!
Why is NJ shit stick out tongue?
Why do you say canada instead of US?
well I am scaredof getting shot haha. But there are lovely places in US.
I actually have a cousin in canadastick out tongue

Coz I live there? It's safer, yeah. smile

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:00 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

That is the problem, that would annoy me stick out tongue But i think your luckier than me.stick out tongue
Imp?

Impediment

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:00 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

What is that?LOL!

Oh where in Canada? big grin
Ya i was shocked to see the crime rates and how diferent, low they were in canada than in USA!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:01 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

What is that?LOL!

Hes a member here on KMC. Maybe you dont know him

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:03 PM
silver_tears

New Jersey is shit because it's all like industrial looking and disgusting, where I was anyways erm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:03 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

What is that?LOL!

Oh where in Canada? big grin
Ya i was shocked to see the crime rates and how diferent, low they were in canada than in USA!

About 2 hours from Toronto.

It's similar in so many ways to the US, and yet so different.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:04 PM
silver_tears

Originally posted by silver_tears
New Jersey is shit because it's all like industrial looking and disgusting, where I was anyways erm

Kinda like Canada's Hamilton sick

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:04 PM