KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » FFS KMC

FFS KMC
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

FFS KMC

no expression

No One ever listens to my intuitions of members and threads on KMC!

But eventually I always am right and you all act like I wasn't the first one to say it was going to happen

For Example:

Ultra Batman, Kai Lein and Cheetah Girl I all called out for being Tards.

And Most Of the Shit threads people make on KMC I say they are going to be nothign and GUESS what happens.

I always get PM's saying I'm WAYYYYYY too harsh or pm's saying "stp hrtin my felinz or els"

Or, In threads people will say "Wow, Vinny you're a Dick," ..... Okay That doesn't really help, I am a dick.

But! All My Logical Posts on how a thread or Member will turn out on KMC Are usually like %98.Barker Correct.

So, Think about that the next time you go to write a "Vinnys Too Harsh" or "u mke me cry" Post or PM to me.

Just Remember: I'm right and if you think I'm harsh, You're wrong.

By The Way, I've expposed like 10 socks on KMC and showed you bish's some of the people who turned out to be the worst bastards on KMC. So give me A Fu*king Blowjob

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:30 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vinny, Vous semblez comme une personne parfaitement agréable. Vous faites beaucoup de postes sur comment aider des gens avec faire de Signature et l'écriture d'histoire. Parfois les gens ont un temps dur saisissant des gens qui sont aussi honnête que vous êtes.

Le menton augmente mon ami, certains de nous apprécions que vous faites environ ici.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:33 AM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

What is this 'BISH'? DALEKS DEMANDS AN ANSWER!

-Well, I do agree with you though.-

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:33 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eclipso
Vinny, Vous semblez comme une personne parfaitement agréable. Vous faites beaucoup de postes sur comment aider des gens avec faire de Signature et l'écriture d'histoire. Parfois les gens ont un temps dur saisissant des gens qui sont aussi honnête que vous êtes.

Le menton augmente mon ami, certains de nous apprécions que vous faites environ ici.

I Hate French *Bashes head into Desk*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:34 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sie scheinen wie eine durchaus nette Person. Sie machen viele Posten auf wie Leuten mit Unterschrift Machen und Geschichtenschreiben zu helfen. Manchmal haben Leute eine harte Zeit, die Leute begreift, die sind, ebenso ehrlich als Sie sind.

Kinn auf meinen Freund, schätzen einige von uns, was Sie herum hier machen.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:35 AM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Sie scheinen wie eine durchaus nette Person. Sie machen viele Posten auf wie Leuten mit Unterschrift Machen und Geschichtenschreiben zu helfen. Manchmal haben Leute eine harte Zeit, die Leute begreift, die sind, ebenso ehrlich als Sie sind.

Kinn auf meinen Freund, schätzen einige von uns, was Sie herum hier machen.

I think thats a Good thing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:36 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

In English,

You seem like a perfectly nice person. You make lots of posts on how to help people with signature making and story writing. Sometimes people have a hard time grasping people who are as honest as you are.

Chin up my friend, some of us do appreciate what you do around here.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:36 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

In English,

You seem like a perfectly nice person. You make lots of posts on how to help people with signature making and story writing. Sometimes people have a hard time grasping people who are as honest as you are.

Chin up my friend, some of us do appreciate what you do around here.

I read it wrong in German.

Thanks eek!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:39 AM
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Vinny i just want you to know i always value your opinion, and i think you're a good judge of character and easily see trough people, i don't think your harsh, a d*ck or anything els, well your always nice to me so stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:43 AM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by kayakat
Vinny i just want you to know i always value your opinion, and i think you're a good judge of character and easily see trough people, i don't think your harsh, a d*ck or anything els, well your always nice to me so stick out tongue

Well, Thats because I like you eek!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:43 AM
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Well, Thats because I like you eek!

embarrasment thanks Vinny, i like you too

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:45 AM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

embarrasment

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:05 PM
§P0oONY

Wow, Vinny you're a dick.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:37 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Just for the record... You're right about members being 'tards because it's painfully obvious. It's not because you have some kind of innate gift.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:40 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Wow, Vinny you're a dick.

Wow, How'd you know? laughing out loud

Just for the record... You're right about members being 'tards because it's painfully obvious. It's not because you have some kind of innate gift.

Not True, Alot of people though Kai Lein, and Ultra would turn out good.

And threads

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:44 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Not True, Alot of people though Kai Lein, and Ultra would turn out good.

And threads

The people who thought that are pretty stupid then.

Pretty much everyone forecasts a thread's demise.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:46 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

The people who thought that are pretty stupid then.

Pretty much everyone forecasts a thread's demise.

Sometimes.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:48 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

The truth is harsh. They should suck it up and move on. That is all.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:50 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Lady Fianna
The truth is harsh. They should suck it up and move on. That is all.

Exactly eek!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:50 PM
§P0oONY

I'm pretty sure everyone on the forums had a PM from Ultra Baldouche, which involves him complaining..

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:52 PM