KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I think my g/f is cheating on me.. :(

I think my g/f is cheating on me.. :(
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Love I think my g/f is cheating on me.. :(

I've suspected for some time now that my g/f is cheating.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked up her mobile phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never breached the subject with her. She is one of the most important things in my life! I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.

I decided that I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching behind my bike, that I noticed the rocker cover on the engine leaking a little oil.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? I need your help KMC

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

You have a wife and a girlfriend?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:53 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:54 AM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

You need to confront her man. erm It's just going to make you more anxious as time gets on.

I don't think my girl would ever cheat on me. But like the freak I am, I still worry my kittens out over it.

I'm sorry that you have to go through this bullshit, dude.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:55 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I think he's kidding, or trying to make a lame joke, or possibly had ADD.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:56 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Why is it that I'm the only one who cares? blink

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:56 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Because he starts out talking about a girlfriend, then a wife, and then a motorcycle. blink

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:57 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
Why is it that I'm the only one who cares? blink

I care, I've been cheated on 3 times, but I think he may be joking.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:57 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by silver_tears
Because he starts out talking about a girlfriend, then a wife, and then a motorcycle. blink

I dunno, I just read the first two sentences. Gr.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:59 AM
Bubble_O_Bill

well obviously something is wrong and by the concern in your post Id say you need to do something about it straight away, If you let something like this go too long you could be seriously hurt and I'm sure none of your friends really want that. If you really arent sure how to do it yourself though I have the phone number of a good mechanic...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:10 AM
Bubble_O_Bill is currently offline Click here to Send Bubble_O_Bill a Private Message Find more posts by Bubble_O_Bill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I dunno, I just read the first two sentences. Gr.

Don't do that, that's retarded. Maybe next time think and get the whole story before trying to comment.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Puzzle
Don't do that, that's retarded. Maybe next time think and get the whole story before trying to comment.

Thank you for pointing out something I realized exactly ten minutes ago. thumb up

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:15 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by silver_tears
I think he's kidding, or trying to make a lame joke, or possibly had ADD.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:27 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

So you want to know if you should get your bike fixed?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:32 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Thank you for pointing out something I realized exactly ten minutes ago. thumb up

You're welcome. happy

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by KidRock

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked up her mobile phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never breached the subject with her. She is one of the most important things in my life! I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.

I decided that I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching behind my bike, that I noticed the rocker cover on the engine leaking a little oil.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? I need your help KMC
that sucks, time to get a lawyer... or find out who the guy is and get a hitman... or watch fracture when it comes out and do everything the same way

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:39 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Puzzle
laughing out loud

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 05:26 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I think my g/f is cheating on me.. :(

Originally posted by KidRock

That's good news

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 05:29 AM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

My freakin ex-gf was cheating on me and got mad that I caught her.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 05:33 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well if the guy that she's using to cheat on you is Black, just give it up. You can't win.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 05:35 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote