KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So, you take a swig of your beverage, and.....

So, you take a swig of your beverage, and.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, you take a swig of your beverage, and.....

it goes down the wrong pipe.....COUGH HACK COUGH HACK HACK!!!! does this piss anyone else off? mad

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yeah, but it's hella funny when someone else does it

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:53 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Yeah, then I take it outside and beat the shit outta the drink, teach that ****er which pipe to go down mad mad

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:54 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know. all those years of drinking experience, and we manage to do this. kinda like biting our tongues when we eat.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

It doesn't matter how much you concentrate, it still manages to find the wrong hole. Like if you focus too much it only makes it worse

ThorinWoofer

Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

wrong hole.......hehehehehehe.....

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:55 AM
Syren
dreaming

We're still talking about drinks, right?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:58 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe. get your mind outta the gutter, you nasty thang.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:59 AM
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
We're still talking about drinks, right?

No, we're onto anal now, god keep up would you mad

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:00 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no poop chutes for me, thanks anyway.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:14 AM
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:18 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what if it got poop on it?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:23 AM
Syren
dreaming

No, I wasn't having a tantrum because you said no to poop chutes. It was because I cried and no one noticed ninja

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so....you like it up the butt?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:41 AM
Syren
dreaming

Not a lot, no confused

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

liar.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:42 AM
Hazardous

Originally posted by Syren
No, I wasn't having a tantrum because you said no to poop chutes. It was because I cried and no one noticed ninja

I noticed, I just didnt care

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:46 AM
Syren
dreaming

RJ -

Mišt -

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:54 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Re: So, you take a swig of your beverage, and.....

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
it goes down the wrong pipe.....COUGH HACK COUGH HACK HACK!!!! does this piss anyone else off? mad

That happens to anybody drinking!jm smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:40 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote