KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gemma is seeing someone :(

Gemma is seeing someone :(
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Gemma is seeing someone :(

I texted her, asked her out on a date and she told me she's seeing someone and now she know's how I feel about her sad I'm really, really gutted

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Awww, chin up hun!
Maybe it wasn't meant to be...
besides, you seem like a nice guy. I'm sure if you want to see somebody you could have a new girl friend in no time at all.
either way, sorry you have to go through this.
=[

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:07 PM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yer, it really hurts...I wish I'd asked her earlier

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:10 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Harsh feeling ...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:10 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It's so annoying

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:11 PM
Joe K
I dee kay.

It'll go away....and look now, if she breaks up with this guy she knows who else has feelings for her smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:12 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yer...I hope they break up soon

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:14 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't give up. I would still pursue her even if she does have a boyfriend. If you really care for her, be persistent. Show her that you care more than this other loser shes dating. The bottom line, **** him. Go for it ... IMO

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:20 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Well thats it, then. Life is over as we know it. Goodbye happness, hello pit of sad.

lolz

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:31 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

Just remember you can't force her to care about you the same way you care about her, and don't become stalkerish. :P

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:36 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It hurts so bad...this is the worst rejection I ever got

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:10 PM
Zahara
-

It doesn't feel like it now, but if this doesn't work out, you will move on and find someone even better.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:14 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I really hope so...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:40 PM
Zahara
-

Trust me, you'll find someone better/feel better about it sooner than you think, just don't try too hard.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:41 PM
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

circle jerk!

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:44 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I just feel really gutted that I hadn't asked sooner, I dunno...then again I don't think she feels that way about me

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:28 PM
Zahara
-

Then it is not worth it? :/

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:30 PM
steverules
The doctor

Well I'm feeling terrible, still hurts

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:40 PM
Zahara
-

Eat lots of chocolate.

My favourite quote... don't fall in love... fall in chocolate. :P

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:40 PM
steverules
The doctor

I have a headache, that may not be such a good idea

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 08:51 PM