KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Jarrod I Dare U. U Fcvkin Untcay Fk

Jarrod I Dare U. U Fcvkin Untcay Fk
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Jarrod I Dare U. U Fcvkin Untcay Fk

I DRE U TO READ THIS AND COME AND FIGHT ME ON MONDAY AFTA SCHOL. I DON'T C ARE WHAT DA TEACHER WITH DA NICE TITTES SAYS ABOUT US WHEN WE FIGHT. ITZ NOW OR NEVA AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS DOWN. U NO WAT TEACHER I AM TALKIN ABOUT. DA ENGLESH TEACHER GNOMES OR SUM SHITS I ****ING DUNT NO OK, BUT SHE HAS DA BEST RACK LIKE BETETRRET THAN PLAYBOI HAS I NO **** OATH. IF U DONT WANNA COME OUT AND FIGHT ON MONDAY DEN FVK APOLOGZ TO ME N!!!!GGA *****. I STILL STANDING FOR DA REST OF DA WORLD TO SEE. I AIN'T GOING DOWN IN A GLORY I WILL STAND EVA IN TIME LIKE A FVCKING STATUE OR SUMTHING. U NO LIKE THAT LINCOL C*NTS WHO FREED DA SLAVES. HE HAS A FVKCING STATIUE AND I WILL HAV ON NEXT TO HIM, COS THAT'S HOPW I ROOL! BTW IF U DUNT KNOW LINCOLN HE'S DA ONE WITH DA LONG HAT D*MB FAGGGGOTS LOLZ ROLLIN ON ME ON MONDAY WILL BE UR DOOOOOMMMM I GOT THE GUYS WAITING THEY KNW I KNW U ARE GOING DOWN JARROD. I DID UR MOM AND YOUR SISTA AT DA SAME TIME IZ DA BEST THREESOME EVA. BEAT ME IN A FIGHT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE NOT TO BE RAPED. UNDERASTAND???????? OK END MESSAGE!

Old Post May 5th, 2007 04:03 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I hope you copied and pasted that from someone retarded...

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:16 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Not.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:22 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Ha!

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thörin
Not.

Yeah, I was retarded last night.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 05:15 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

no expression

Old Post May 6th, 2007 05:40 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

lay off the drugs, baby.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 08:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
lay off the drugs, baby.
I disagree. Do more drugs. It makes me laugh.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:30 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

They let you eat at the table although you are retarded? how nice of them

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:31 PM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Why wouldn't a family allow a family member who is mentally retarded to eat at the table?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:35 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post May 7th, 2007 05:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Jarrod I Dare U. U Fcvkin Untcay Fk

Originally posted by Kram3r
I DRE U TO READ THIS AND COME AND FIGHT ME ON MONDAY AFTA SCHOL. I DON'T C ARE WHAT DA TEACHER WITH DA NICE TITTES SAYS ABOUT US WHEN WE FIGHT. ITZ NOW OR NEVA AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS DOWN. U NO WAT TEACHER I AM TALKIN ABOUT. DA ENGLESH TEACHER GNOMES OR SUM SHITS I ****ING DUNT NO OK, BUT SHE HAS DA BEST RACK LIKE BETETRRET THAN PLAYBOI HAS I NO **** OATH. IF U DONT WANNA COME OUT AND FIGHT ON MONDAY DEN FVK APOLOGZ TO ME N!!!!GGA *****. I STILL STANDING FOR DA REST OF DA WORLD TO SEE. I AIN'T GOING DOWN IN A GLORY I WILL STAND EVA IN TIME LIKE A FVCKING STATUE OR SUMTHING. U NO LIKE THAT LINCOL C*NTS WHO FREED DA SLAVES. HE HAS A FVKCING STATIUE AND I WILL HAV ON NEXT TO HIM, COS THAT'S HOPW I ROOL! BTW IF U DUNT KNOW LINCOLN HE'S DA ONE WITH DA LONG HAT D*MB FAGGGGOTS LOLZ ROLLIN ON ME ON MONDAY WILL BE UR DOOOOOMMMM I GOT THE GUYS WAITING THEY KNW I KNW U ARE GOING DOWN JARROD. I DID UR MOM AND YOUR SISTA AT DA SAME TIME IZ DA BEST THREESOME EVA. BEAT ME IN A FIGHT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE NOT TO BE RAPED. UNDERASTAND???????? OK END MESSAGE!

Wow, maybe you should be paying more attention to your English teach and less about trivial gripes...Yu known wut i be sayin, cuz it shore dundt looks like you be excersisng what be known as proper speech....WORD

are you 12?

Old Post May 7th, 2007 05:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dr. pookie
"creep"

lol

Old Post May 7th, 2007 06:17 AM
dr. pookie is currently offline Click here to Send dr. pookie a Private Message Find more posts by dr. pookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Re: Re: Jarrod I Dare U. U Fcvkin Untcay Fk

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Wow, maybe you should be paying more attention to your English teach and less about trivial gripes...Yu known wut i be sayin, cuz it shore dundt looks like you be excersisng what be known as proper speech....WORD

are you 12?

How about doing some research on what kind of poster I am normally before making a generalisation? Oh, but that would be too much work, wouldn't it? BTW, FYI, I'm 10th in my English course without practically any study whatsoever. So I think it's safe to say that I have a fairly strong grasp on the English language. Is everything understood? Are we done? Good.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 06:33 AM
dr. pookie
"creep"

this thread is the aftermath of a rape i bet

Old Post May 7th, 2007 06:45 AM
dr. pookie is currently offline Click here to Send dr. pookie a Private Message Find more posts by dr. pookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by dr. pookie
this thread is the aftermath of a rape i bet

Funny, I was just willing to bet that you were the aftermath of rape.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 06:53 AM
LanceWindu

Funny, I was just willing to bet that you were the aftermath of rape.

His mom should have swallowed.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 07:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Tattoo
His mom should have swallowed.

I know I would have been disappointed waiting 9 months for that.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 07:11 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Kid sounds like a dick.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 07:12 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I know I would have been disappointed waiting 9 months for that.

Shove him back into the oven until he's done cooking.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 07:12 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote