KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Scythe and I have an announcement.........

Scythe and I have an announcement.........
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Scythe and I have an announcement.........

eek!

We're pregnant. Yep, that's right people! Scythe has impregnated me with his goat seed, and we couldn't be happier! I, myself, want to name the baby Crackwhore Fetus Salad. Scythe, however, wants to name the baby, simply, Dinner. This is all thanks to the miracle of Vicodin and Bacardi. Aren't we lucky?

The shower will be in June. happy

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 6th, 2007 04:52 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I walked all the way up there. I've been drinkin' preacher. He said "You tell it brother." I've been cussin'. He said "You tell it again!" I said "I f*cked a goat!" He said "Oh good lord. I don't think I woulda told that."

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 04:56 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You said it, Rodney! yes

There's just some things the good Lord don't need to know......

Old Post May 6th, 2007 04:57 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Was just listening to that. thumb up

"Shit, I dropped my crayon, what he say?" laughing out loud

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 04:58 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well congrats, I bet the baby will be a real cutie happy

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:55 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

yes

Old Post May 6th, 2007 08:38 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Re: Scythe and I have an announcement.........

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
eek!

We're pregnant. Yep, that's right people! Scythe has impregnated me with his goat seed, and we couldn't be happier! I, myself, want to name the baby Crackwhore Fetus Salad. Scythe, however, wants to name the baby, simply, Dinner. This is all thanks to the miracle of Vicodin and Bacardi. Aren't we lucky?

Argh! Dammit! I knew I should've never messed with any of the Scythettes! Well, whatever, it happened. We'll shower him with death and bathe him in blood. I get to keep all the baby clothes we get from the shower, I like to pretend I still fit in them...

Old Post May 6th, 2007 09:18 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i be the goatfather?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 09:57 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
can i be the goatfather?

Ofcourse, I'd be insulted if you weren't.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:03 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

BBQ? confused

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:03 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Strangelove
BBQ? confused

No! No eating him, he's to be kept alive!

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:07 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Ofcourse, I'd be insulted if you weren't.

coooooool. do i get to sit back, slurp sketti, and use a fake italian accent?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:09 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
coooooool. do i get to sit back, slurp sketti, and use a fake italian accent?

Yes, and you get to eat, piss, and poop wherever you like. Just like a goat.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i already do that.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:23 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Originally posted by Impediment
eek!

here's your baby gift from me

(please log in to view the image)

enjoy

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:24 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
here's your baby gift from me

(please log in to view the image)

enjoy

Oh, come on! As if I'm not already having trouble not eating him..

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:28 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats right!!! get the baby!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:35 PM
Scythe
The Goat

The baby will be named Captain Crackwhore Fetus Salad Dinner...

Old Post May 6th, 2007 10:39 PM
Impediment
Endless

Got a little Captain in you?

Old Post May 7th, 2007 03:35 PM
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tuna.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post May 7th, 2007 06:56 PM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote